Steps - What The Future Holds [New Single & Album]

TELL ME BABY

• Total voters
So much of this is scarily accurate (including the store :disco: ) to my London setup that I feel you are living in my world Zu :disco:
Oh well of course it would be HABITAT (or at least Habitat at Argos :disco:) these days. I find Wilko a bit bleak and it always seems to be Soviet Theme Week at the ones I've been to, with permanently HALF-EMPTY SHELVES :(

You'd never guess that they were fed up of the "Would you ever do Eurovision?" questions would you.
Can’t they just DO IT. At least it would prove once and for all of it really is all political.

I might have been slightly tiddly and sky high on prescription drugs when I ordered the silly bundle but I am now absolutely DYING for it to arrive at Zu Mansions :disco:

On which note, I would like to formally request that no members of The Steps get seriously ill and die in the near future please

Just watching the BBC mini concert thing now. Some severe struggle vocals from H on his Deeper Shade of Blue verse, but that dip into I Will Survive worked rather nicely and Claire's voice is clearly well rested.

Whatever production tidying up was going on with LSL's vocals they either forgot her bit on Chain Reaction, or decided it was beyond salvaging.

I've only listened to the two Melfest covers but I agree, really disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom