SURVIVOR - CHALLENGE 9 - THE BEST THREAD

Which thread do you give your vote to?

• Option 1: PAUL STAINES

• Option 2: brakeing news just in BIG RON wins punk rabbting twatter bitch of da week award

• Option 3: Does Jamelia really write the diary on her website?

• Option 4: Do you think Peter Kay is Dead?

• Option 5: I've just discovered Anne-Marie David's 'Tu Te Reconnaîtras' on my laptop

• Option 6: Louise strips off to save her career

• Option 7: New Replacement Announced

• Option 8: Mutya Keisha Siobhan

• Cwej's vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the absence of the enduringly ludicrous SMARTWATER thread is also a bit of an oversight to say the VERY least!

Obviously not sufficiently CRISP! :disco:

I have a very soft spot for the Peter Kay thread and a couple of the others have dated a bit. It was between Pete and a padded bag. Pete won.

Cilla Black DEAD gave us 'I know Cilla deserved to die', and Anne-Marie David a padded bag, two of my very posts ever by two of my very favourite posters.

And the posters hate each other :(

Surprised no one nominated the Louise new albam thread

HURT out now x

Reactions: Zu
Cilla Black DEAD gave us 'I know Cilla deserved to die', and Anne-Marie David a padded bag, two of my very posts ever by two of my very favourite posters.

And the posters hate each other :(
Sheena and...?

And where exactly is the much-loved ENYA THREAD? I give give give and it’s NEVER ENOUGH! :shock:

SO DISGUSTED LEAVING RIGHT NOW
And VoR's "I just ordered 500 bottles of Creme de Menthe", a crime it's missing too, but maybe too obvious.

Padded bag is the one that made chuckle without being uncomfortable so it gets my vote even if it’s an obvious choice.

And we have a tie vote with 12 minutes left to vote.... If there is a tie we will have a 15 minute poll between the two leading threads...

I voted for that thread also, as even reading PADDED BAG still tickles me.

God we could be here ALL NIGHT!

@Suomi! Has Lady Annifrid of Suomiland got her password sorted yet? Get her to vote NOW!

And we have a tie vote with 12 minutes left to vote.... If there is a tie we will have a 15 minute poll between the two leading threads...
This thing is never ever going to be finished by ten, is it?

This thing is never ever going to be finished by ten, is it?

Well we're not allowed to start at 8 anyway because some people want to do some APPLAUDING.

(We'll be done by 10:30 similar to the other two nights - there are two double eliminations... more info to come!)

OK - I AM CALLING IT A TIE...

Option 5: I've just discovered Anne-Marie David's 'Tu Te Reconnaîtras' on my laptop
https://www.moopy.co.uk/thre...davids-tu-te-reconnaîtras-on-my-laptop.38567/

Option 7: New Replacement Announced
https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/new-replacement-announced.69387/

are the only options that will count now.

I have opened it up for people to change their votes. Any votes for the other threads will be ignored.

And I will check the result at 20:10.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE OF THOSE TWO THREADS.

I don't even have any alt accounts. I should get some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom