The next ASFM thread launch: last minute entries TODAY please

Tisch

Spare potatoes
Firstly; are YOU okay?

1711622039533.png

If the answer is NO TISCH, I'M VERY OBVIOUSLY NOT, then never fear, you're chance at another battering is here!

(somewhat approximate) DATES DATES DATES:

- Entries in by FRIDAY 12th April :yeahyeahfire:

- Entry reveal GALA SATURDAY 13th April **PLAYLIST DROPPED IMMEDIATELY AFTER** (Beyonce WHOM'S'T?) :padam:

- Votes in by Sunday 28th April :WellThereWeAre:

- Los Super Granden Finalen Monday 29th, maybe Tuesday 30th if I need more tallying up time :mrnaef:

NO THEME to your entries. We'll go back to basics slightly and I'd like a PLACE for your avatar! Need inspiration?

Last edited:
:D
Does ASFM stand for A Song For Moopy? How does it work? :)
You submit a song to the host but something less known from a less known artist which hopefully would be a lovely new discovery for us. Then you listen to everyone else's songs and vote for them in Eurovision style. You can't reveal what your entry is.

So the song on Spotify, Youtube, an avatar (little picture of a location), and only @Tisch will know who sent it ?
:grin:
The song doesn't really have to be on Spotify per se, but it's useful competition-wise to be on the Spotify playlist that the host shares when the voting is open, otherwise people might forget that your song is also competing.

They say the definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result each time.

Anyway on a separate note, I have sent Tisch a song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom