The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Lydia honestly just gets funnier and funnier on each re-watch. One of my all-time favourite minor tv personalities.
A utter BEAST of a woman, albeit cloaked in a BEAUTIFUL visage. She'd be cancelled off the screen in 2023.

I've been rewatching this, currently in early season two and OH GOD at Lydia referring to Pettifleur as a mongrel :o I'd managed to completely forget that.

B5EC338E-0C51-4905-BCD2-72FC7ECB2293.jpeg

I’m watching season four in full for the first time, and Venus is such a pain in the arse. The accent alone can do one.

Gamble, on the other hand, could not be better.

Forgot all about Gamble's seance with Janet and Venus, what a scream :D

"Who the fuck is LORD C??"

I've just started Season 5 and I'm so far obsessed with two things

1) Jackie being VERY OBVIOUSLY PREGNANT but the show wanting her IVF to be a storyline so everyone just pretending she isn't, in spite of the flowy dresses, the non-drinking and the jowls

2) Kyla's Anne Boleyn VT look :disco: (the best pic I can find is a gif, but this IS Housewives so, fine?)
real-housewives-housewives.gif

and general penchant for SHIT HATS

50081525-10164005-image-a-15_1636067628608.jpg

Also just started rewatching season five and forgot all about Cherry's mother in law :disco: They should've made HER a housewife!

I've just started Season 5 and I'm so far obsessed with two things

1) Jackie being VERY OBVIOUSLY PREGNANT but the show wanting her IVF to be a storyline so everyone just pretending she isn't, in spite of the flowy dresses, the non-drinking and the jowls

2) Kyla's Anne Boleyn VT look :disco: (the best pic I can find is a gif, but this IS Housewives so, fine?)
real-housewives-housewives.gif

and general penchant for SHIT HATS

View attachment 20269
Well, it's all got a UNPLEASANT hasn't it? I think there were just too many newbies making the gulf between them and the old-timers too big. And when you've got BITTER EVIL Mother Goose Janet and her lackey Gamble at the helm, they just had no hope. Both are coming across really mean, yet you just know that if this was renewed for another season, they'd be untouchable and the newbies would be out on their ear (again!)

I'm up to Jackie's CULT GATHERING WHERE SHE PRAYS ON VULNERABLE WOMEN, and to absolutely no surprise only Cherry and Kyla are the ones not lapping it up and completely taking the piss :D Janet, Simone and Gamble going on about how inspiring it is, Gamble's STANDING OVATION to Jackie "Shining it up", it's all so ridiculous.

#TeamKyla on Credenzagate (can't quite bring myself to be #TeamAnjali on anything though :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom