Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean

All of Tori's recent stuff I've LOVED (Reindeer King, Forest Of Glass, Oysters) has been the minimal piano-based stuff, so I'm a bit disappointed that she's gone via the band route AGAIN. I'm hoping for a couple of gems however.

Amazing that she hasn't just done a Tori and piano album. It would be such a BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS easy win for her too.

The cover was FAKE :o here's the real one!

FB_IMG_1631795204593.jpg

I love the title Ocean To Ocean too.
I really wish this was a sea/water-based CONCEPT album, particularly if it explored various mythical and mystical deities from the history books and Tori's own HEAD! :disco:

The font is fine (I mean I don’t really care about that stuff), the wig isn’t a problem either but the photo is a bit Telstar. I’d prefer something a little more left field art whatever that may be.

"In spite of the various crises that have occurred since 2017’s Native Invader, Tori Amos has emerged with Ocean to Ocean, her most personal work in years — an album bursting with warmth and connection, with deep roots in her earliest song writing. Written during the third lockdown in Cornwall this year, Ocean to Ocean is a universal story of going to rock bottom and renewing yourself all over again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom