UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Very nearly half of Tory voters believe he didn't lie or 'don't know' though. Honestly, the hoops that people will jump through to justify their own utter selfishness and greed.

Am I watching that correctly? He's trying to defend Boris Johnson saying he didn't lie because nobody knew what Covid was going to cause? That's the answer to a question nobody has asked. Boris's contempt for rules has nothing to do with what we did and didn't know about covid in 2020. Is he that thick, or does he think we're that thick, or BOTH?

Am I watching that correctly? He's trying to defend Boris Johnson saying he didn't lie because nobody knew what Covid was going to cause? That's the answer to a question nobody has asked. Boris's contempt for rules has nothing to do with what we did and didn't know about covid in 2020. Is he that thick, or does he think we're that thick, or BOTH?

The main crux of his 'defence' appears to be that the committee can't find Boris Johnson guilty of misleading parliament because they'd need to be able to read his mind to know with absolute certainty. Except they don't need to be able to do that; they just needed to look back at all the contradictory statements he made each time he was found out a bit more (there was no party/there was a party but I wasn't there/there was a party and I was there but I didn't know it was a party/there was a party and I was there and it was a party but one which I deemed necessary for work purposes).

I don't want to speak too soon, but it does feel like this is the end, and all that's playing out now is the last dregs of the echo chamber around him. His resignation as an MP didn't cause the house of cards to tumble as was probably intended. And the only people really jumping up and down about this report (besides him) are a few remaining idiots who've already wasted so much oxygen defending him, what they say has no value to anyone.

The major downside to all of this is that Rishi Sunak might just play a bit on the anti-Boris sentiment as he did earlier this week and get a popularity bounce out of it.

Johnson always had a divide and conquer approach - he just didn't expect to become the subject of the division. You can't unite the party when you are the thing over which it has split.

Too many snakes, hun, time to focus on ME and the innumerable kids.

“wants to move on” meaning “I landed a lucrative job at the Fail where I can get paid to talk shite so I don’t need it anymore”

There's one possible plus...will Sarah Vine get the push? I mean, will they really feel like they need her now they have Johnson?

Let’s get a list of the seven, then. I wonder how many of them received honours from him.

Amazed Lia Nici wasn't on that list. Especially since she made a right tit of herself defending Johnson earlier tonight.

This lot apparently:

Bill Cash
Nick Fletcher
Adam Holloway
Karl McCartney
Joy Morrisey
Desmond Swayne
Heather Wheeler

Some of the first things that comes up on a Google News search (I didn't click on hate) of these names yields these headlines:

Bill Cash - Veteran Tory MP and arch Eurosceptic Sir Bill Cash to retire at next election
Nick Fletcher - Nick Fletcher: We must give parents the right to withdraw children from relationship education lessons
Adam Holloway - Tory MP says his own party is 'insane' as Sunak refuses to commit to immigration pledge
Karl McCartney - Lincoln MP called out on fake blue plaque on the Brayford
Joy Morrisey - Beaconsfield MP Joy Morrissey defends Dominic Raab after resignation
Desmond Swayne - Starmer offering vote to EU citizens is ploy to destroy Brexit, says SIR DESMOND SWAYNE
Heather Wheeler - MP defends Commons call to vote Tory to 'thank' councillor who died South Derbyshire MP - Heather Wheeler faced criticism for 'politicising' death

Stating the obvious here but UTTERLY DISGUSTING TRASH PIECES OF WORK.

Adam Holloway is also a known TERF.

Bill Cash and Heather Wheeler were named on Boris' resignation honours list.

Bill Cash has been an arsehole from the moment he slithered into this realm via a haunted fairground ride or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom