Violent Night

Naughty or Nice?

• Total voters

jivafox

the bitch
Pronouns
he/him
I don’t think the trailer sells it as well as it could but this was SO much fun :D

Basically Die Hard with Santa but done so well it doesn’t come across as reductive. It was definitely one of the best times I’ve had at the cinema this year.

After 3 attempts to watch this I finally got around to it last night. I laughed ALL the way through and can’t wait to see it again :D

Also loved it. Point off for being a bit too schmaltzy (at least once I thought “oh shut up and kill someone”) but it was very funny. And made me feel weirdly festive!

Massively distracting that I semi recognised Gertrude but kept thinking “Christ, how much work HAS Melanie Griffith had done?” when it wasn’t her :D

Really loved this too. For what it was, this did everything right. Amazing Santa, proper funny and weirdly all that festive feeling of a family Christmas movie which is ridiculous given the violence :D The Home Alone nods worked well.

I would have liked more of the mum, after a good start she seemed to be used less.

"When he was younger I BEGGED you to beat him" being one of many standouts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom