Which alcoholic drinks disagree with you?

A lot of white wine makes me a bit sick.

Tequila, obviously.

Tequila is a god-tier level drink.

Agree on the white wine front, I can choke down cheap red or rose if I have to, but absolutely can’t drink cheap white.

Natural wine can get in the bin also, I’m convinced no one actually likes that filth.

Vodka is only acceptable in an espresso martini, but even then I prefer tequila.

In high school, I had a bad night caused by some cake batter flavored vodka :( I'm still grossed out by all vodka and most cake batter

NONE.

2d14c87d7958d084bb69b52d300a4de6.gif

In high school, I had a bad night caused by some cake batter flavored vodka :( I'm still grossed out by all vodka and most cake batter
I had a very bad night when sometime after high school my then roommate tricked me into drinking a bottle of vodka by saying it's cold water. I remember running to the balcony for some air and then throwing up from there onto some poor people's motorcycles that were parked down the street.

And i also had a very bad night drinking communion wine to the point that i fainted next to the toilet i was throwing up. But i like communion wine, it's just the quantity of it that needs some attention.

I cannot drink the following due to getting bladdered on it, copious amounts of throwing up and my body now thinks they're toxic:
Pernod (age 14)
Tia Maria (black russians)
Lager (1986, threw up in the lap of the lady sat next to me on the bus home from college then burst into tears, not my best day)
Cider
Tequila (handmade tequila coladas, almost died on the bathroom floor the next day)
Blue Bols (too many blue lagoons)
Baileys (get the answer wrong, drink a shot of Baileys, so I was purposely getting them wrong. Smashed myself backwards through my brother's glass coffee table then threw up many times in his front garden where they'd put me while they cleared up the glass - I was so drunk I couldn't walk)
Disaronno
White wine (trying to make myself "like" wine, watched the UK Olympics opening ceremony, it ended badly)

I can drink gin but I don't enjoy it and the couple of times I have got drunk on it I've ended up in floods of tears and snot. It doesn't agree with me at all.
Have never been able to get a taste for red wine, it's just wrong.

Don't like the taste of either red wine or gin. A few years ago at a gig, I asked for a gin & cola, which I think the bartender was rather confused by :D

I tend to avoid vodka if I'm going for a spirit and mixer, had some bad experiences and prefer the taste of most other spirits (except gin)

Lately I have a kind of aversion to alcohol, all I can drink in company is a fresh cocktail or a little champagne

• Care
Reactions: COB
I tried those Myrkl pills before a night out last week and for me they seemed to do what they’re supposed to. Surprised.

• Wow
I didn't know about these, I think I'll try it :o
I’d heard about them but forgot about them but remembered when I was anguishing about possibly getting a flight home hungover so tried them. You take two a couple of hours before you start drinking, and they are supposed to reduce alcohol to liver by 70% and you also get less quickly drunk and not such a hangover the next day.

I had severe alcohol poisoning. Now I am very careful about even this word. However, I felt better when I found the pills here partner pharmacy . You have to be careful with this. After all, in my case, I don't know what would have happened to me if I hadn't found these medicines there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom