5 places you'd like to visit in 2023.

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
Which countries/cities/places would you like to visit in the new year. Be a little bit reasonable but also idealistic if you like.

Ok idealistic:

I want to go to a luxury silent resort where I only get to sleep, eat, read, swim and go to the gym without anyone disturbing me or needing me or expecting things from me. A week or two untill I actually miss people.

More realistically:

I want to revisit Prague, and I want a round trip in southern Spain or Sicily/southern Italy.

Ooh, I've been to Nice and the Isle of Greece
When I sipped champagne on a yacht
I moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo
And showed them what I've got
I've been undressed by kings
And I've seen some things that a woman ain't s'posed to see
I've been to paradise but I've never been to me...

100%
1. Beach in South Carolina or Florida
2. North Carolina for skiing (first weekend of January)

Realistic
1. Chicago
2. LA
3. San Diego
4. New York
5. London/UK in general (realistic, but not as much as the others)

Ideal
1. Buenos Aires
2. Porto/Lisbon
3. Croatia/Slovenia
4. Sweden
5. Uruguay

A friend of mine has just moved to LA so planning on doing LA/Joshua Tree/Palm Springs, and hopefully should be going to Tokyo with work towards the end of the year.

It’s not going to happen next year but the rest of the Balkans. I’ve only done Dubrovnik and the Bay of Kotor.

I think I'm meant to be doing Greece and Croatia.

I do plan to go to 5 new countries in '23 and those are

Montenegro
Slovenia
Israel
Turkey
Luxembourg

I'd also like to fit in SWEDEN.

100% are happening

1. Southern Spain
2. New Zealand
3. Australia

Realistic

1. Torremolinos
2. Cologne
3. Nice
4. Hamburg
5. Tenerife

Idealistic

1. Nashville
2. Chicago
3. Talin
4. Helsinki
5. Gothenburg

I took the prompt as new countries, but if it's regions then I really want to make time to do Bologna, Florence and Tuscany. and maybe next year Amalfi and/or Sicily. there's soooo much of Italy to see and so not enough time.

Your bf has AN ISLAND? :shock:
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ
no

Only guaranteed trips abroad are visiting friend in Berlin and going to Spain for a friend’s wedding.

Liverpool will take a toll on the wallet also.

I do plan to go to 5 new countries in '23 and those are

Montenegro
Slovenia
Israel
Turkey
Luxembourg

I'd also like to fit in SWEDEN.
in the end it looks like it will be Slovenia (next week!), Turkey in August and I plan to do an apartment swap and live a month in Stockholm in September (if anyone svenska moopy huns want a month in Amsterdam!!!). Israel, Montengro and Luxembourg FORGOTTEN! (for now)

does anyone have any HOT TIPS for VIENNA? I'm here for 2 days. today I walked a good 13km and tomorrow I'd like a more FOCUSED PLAN
Only went there once, in 2008. I remember the big stately home with the garden... some high end shops (pretty good).. some kind fountain in the centre... schnitzel .. Madonna Sticky & Sweet Tour promo poster (which I might have taken a picture next to).. ummm... so yeah.

I was with an annoying person though, so I would like to do it again I fink.

does anyone have any HOT TIPS for VIENNA? I'm here for 2 days. today I walked a good 13km and tomorrow I'd like a more FOCUSED PLAN
Probably a whirlwind romance would be fitting

I've been trying but the wind on grindr is more like a fart
Well you’re only ever going to meet scum on there :(

Get yourself to a cake shop and bag yourself a nice man in a mink coat (or mink mesh top given the temperature here at least) :disco:

I ABSOLUTELY NEED to go back and forth for hours on end on the Wuppertal Schwebebahn this year

Perhaps renewing my passport might be an idea :eyes:

Scotland
Indonesia
Thailand
Singapore
Peru :D
Each country offers a unique blend of culture, history, and culinary experiences. Just as one would expect exceptional assistance from east austin hotel customer service , I look forward to experiencing outstanding local hospitality in these destinations. Traveling not only broadens horizons but also creates lasting memories and stories to share.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom