ABBA - Waterloo Sync Listen

Pingu

Noot noot
Feels like a year since we last did one of these.

No time for a write-up tonight but it's Waterloo! Hit play at 7, and enjoy!

Waterloo cover.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll try to make it, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to with work or not

So there is a really lovely middle-eight in this song that I only discovered about a year ago because I had always skipped it before then.

it’s such a ‘track 2’ of an album

Omg carry my message to herpes, we love a medical tropical banger

In an alternative universe, this would have been their lead single, and they would have been a one hit wonder who were never heard from again, but it would have been a MASSIVE hit all the same.

In an alternative universe, this would have been their lead single, and they would have been a one hit wonder who were never heard from again, but it would have been a MASSIVE hit all the same.

OR it would have launched a similarly strong career but all the songs are novelty hits about going ape.

I wonder if this was ever considered for Eurovision actually? It's so nonsense it might have actually worked in a comes 17th kind of way

Hasta Manana genuinely was nearly considered for Eurovision. I can definitely hear it, it's much more in line with the kind of thing that did well in the early 70s.

Hostage Manana is very SYRUPPY.

Sounds like one of those 60s pop songs by a British school girl with a bowl cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom