Admin Requests

I kind of like them hanging about the place, dragging up old topics we can have a natter about.

But i don't mind that much either way.

We also need to be careful that we don't ban anyone who is actually real, and just not speaking their native language or has some other thing that makes their posts read as AI generated.

We also need to be careful that we don't ban anyone who is actually real, and just not speaking their native language or has some other thing that makes their posts read as AI generated.

Defintuley a mistake I made recently :D took me a minute to realise they were just FORRIN

Lot's of crashes tonight. Hope it's not a sign of things to come, particularly during Eurovision season.

No server errors logged in can see, maybe just a little wobble. Let's keep an eye on it.

It's been a little glitchy for me when submitting posts. Nothing major though.

I did get an odd error message that I hadn’t seen before - I can’t remember exactly, but it might have referred to servers and admin. I’ll try to take a screenshot if it happens again.

I was worried as I forgot to pay one of the bills last week, then I got an overdue reminder and paid :o

I’ve only noticed it since Sanremo started.

@Administrator is there anyway to hide threads that you created yourself?
It’s this one isn’t it

Can't the first post in a thread be removed (or moved)? Making the thread seem to be by someone else then...? I recall something vaguely similar happening with me years ago

Can't the first post in a thread be removed (or moved)? Making the thread seem to be by someone else then...? I recall something vaguely similar happening with me years ago
I moved your opening post in the Sugababes thread and it changed it to Diddy being the one who started it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom