All inclusive Madonna CHART STATS, CERTS & STREAMS thread

Finally Enough Love still top 100 UK I noticed last week. Not used to seeing her recent albums have any legs
Because it's taking all the sales (or rather streams) that used to go to The Immaculate Collection.

Last edited:
VULGAR has out-peaked (no. 3) POPULAR on UK iTunes.

The gays have spoken!!!

VULGAR is Radio 1's (!) Tune of the Weekend
POPULAR is Radio 2's Record of the Week

POPULAR enters the UK charts at no. 21

OK I hate 21 more than 11 and 41.

As much as I'm annoyed that Popular did not make UK top 20 I'd be delighted if she actually manages to have two UK top 40 singles at the same time. :)

Despite Vulgar being what it says on the tin, I would love to see her having two top 40 UK hits in the same week. Popular is a sultry VB inspired bop make no mistake. Its even pushed me to put 'I wish' on one of my current playlists :disco:

VULGAR dips to 26 while POPULAR debuts (and mostly peaks) at 69 (💅 ) in the UK.

36.67M monthly listeners on Spotify, no. 80 in the world. I hope she overtakes M------- J------- next week.

Also there's some weird POPULAR resurgence (not sure why?)
Anyway it's her most streamed song now.

I call horseshit on this. I booked Stockholm the day before without issue and there was plenty of space in the standing area and seats available.
They’ve been doing this for years (it’s an industry thing not a Madonna thing). The “sold out” figure reflects what was originally set by them and then extra tickets are released that are not included in that figure

POPULAR is back in the UK top 20.

Apparently it might go top 10 next week!?

And yes I know she's a featured artist and if she hadn't teamed up with the No. 1 streaming artist in the world she would not be SHARTING anywhere - but! If it does go top 10, it'll be her first appearance in the UK top 10 since 'Celebration' in 2009!

#10 in the midweeks but I don’t see it hanging on. Already been #11 twice! So close but so far….

I like Popular, sure Abel has the skills to come up with catchy tunes but I'm annoyed he didn't let Madge sing the chorus or at least throw in some crow-tastic ad-libs :evil:

If it came on the radio you might not even realise it's her.
That's most likely it. I tend to hear a fair bit of radio in passing, and it's not like The Weeknd struggles for support there, is it?

A little part of me would actually much prefer that her final ever top 10 moment remain "I guess I just don't recognise you with your clothes on, giggle titter tee-hee pfffttttt"

What an ending legacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom