Austria 2024: Kaleen - We Will Rave

giphy.gif

ANYWAY.

:padam:

OH MY GOD :disco:

I like how it just does not let up!

We can't even call it gay hyperbole, we've got famous mega straight Buttertart on our side, and he only likes strong hetero vibes like Smash Into Pieces and Mall.
There's nothing gay about this song at all. It's TASTEFUL, UNDERSTATED and NUANCED, which are concepts I definitely don't associate with any of the homosexuals I know.

When the live version doesn't live up to the studio one and they do a Pia Maria not qualifying for the final, dear god the Moopy meltdown.

I REALLY DO think Annikafiore should be onstage in the backdrop at all times during the performance recreating this exact pose

alca375ny.jpg

When the live version doesn't live up to the studio one and they do a Pia Maria not qualifying for the final, dear god the Moopy meltdown.

Kala’s LEAKED VIDEO from the internal selection he rigged, suggests she can DANCE and do LIVE VOCALS.

The INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS that this could have if they actually pulled it off on stage.

Well I obviously like this dated 90s eurodance forgotten track, but how is this winning, Moopy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom