Back catalogue reissue campaign

It has started gang!

And yes our first item has already sold out.

But what was it I hear you all ask?

Well, it was a holographic vinyl sleeve (RECORD NOT INCLUDED) to celebrate the 10th anniversary of noted classic back-cat record, the one & only MDNA.

1648670203220.png
Could have been all yours for just £45. Alas, no longer available!!

And before anyone asks I was of course fully intending on buying that holographic DELUXE vinyl sleeve (record not included) but it sold out too quickly!

they could have at least slipped in one of the unsold CDs as a complimentary gift if they weren't going to press vinyl with the sleeve.

Oh look at me, making the same post consistently since 2012 :rolleyes:

I just had a thought. Wasn't there rumoured to be a song on this album called Bang Bang? Do you think she just changed a consonant to make it Gang Bang to 'please the gays'?

Yes but it is helped by the fact that it's actually Bang Bang even though it is titled Gang Bang, for as yet unknown reasons other than Madge wanting us all to vom at the thought

Gang Bang (which I have renamed Bang Bang on iTunes) and I'm Addicted are GREAT. Why on earth I'm Addicted was not the first single I don't know. Everything else so far has ranged from cringeworthy to unlistenable

Well I know who NOT to invite to any group sex events

I'd rather they marked the anniversary via "MDNA (Orbit Version)." Some of those remixes he put up on Soundcloud were better than what went on the album.

Apparently an MDNA vinyl reissue is coming:

Apparently an MDNA vinyl reissue is coming:

Is the vinyl actually included this time?

When are we actually going to get something from the glory Warner years?

I mean "Madonna 40" must be in the works, RIGHT? Albeit that you'd think she'd have announced by now given its anniversary is less than two months away.

When are we actually going to get something from the glory Warner years?

I mean "Madonna 40" must be in the works, RIGHT? Albeit that you'd think she'd have announced by now given its anniversary is less than two months away.
I hope so. After all, we did get 'Everybody' 40 as part of RSD.
I do think it'll probably just be another reissue with no extras. I mean how many 'crystal clear' variants of the same album does one need?
It's not that hard surely to just press a 2nd LP with 'Ain't No Big Deal', ONE song from the vaults, a couple of demos/remixes and that's it.
At this point I don't even care if the extras aren't the holy grail..

It’s kinda sad the MDNA has one of her best ever album cover art. Truly iconic. The songs I could care less about.

I hope so. After all, we did get 'Everybody' 40 as part of RSD.
I do think it'll probably just be another reissue with no extras. I mean how many 'crystal clear' variants of the same album does one need?
It's not that hard surely to just press a 2nd LP with 'Ain't No Big Deal', ONE song from the vaults, a couple of demos/remixes and that's it.
At this point I don't even care if the extras aren't the holy grail..

It surely won't be another reissue like that- they've already said they're going to curate properly, no? But it wouldn't surprise me if that meant a second, remix disc or something dull like that.

It surely won't be another reissue like that- they've already said they're going to curate properly, no? But it wouldn't surprise me if that meant a second, remix disc or something dull like that.
I'm just going by the evidence not of its brilliance; but rather, of what we've had so far. It's been over a year since they announced this and all we've had have been lithographs, vinyl sleeves (!) or just a standard reissue of a single with an alternate cover or something ridiculous like that.
I suppose there was some effort behind Finally Enough Love though.
I'd be very surprised if they did something proper to be honest. It'll be the usual minimal effort for maximum profit-type thing. She'll get Mike Dean to 'remaster' it or something but they'll bung the standard album and try and fool us into thinking it'll sound sonically much better. Very much doubt we'll get expanded artwork or lavish packaging or even additional songs..

Can someone let me know when Bits N’ Bobs is reissued?
COMING SOON with extra tracks including all the songs played backwards and remastered in de luxe 24kbps digital PLUS sped-up 30 second versions of the backwards ones :disco:

Also available for £500 in a limited edition pop-up sleeve with no disc :disco:

I think I need to do a 2023 ALBUM RATE

12 Bits ‘N’ Bobs :disco:
10 Bits ‘N’ Bobs 24kbps remaster :disco:
08 Bits ‘N’ Bobs Pop-Up With No Disc :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom