OutSynk

Nexus Being
It’s out there and apparently it’s BASIC TAT. Mopsy should love it. :disco:

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s very Queen of Clubs Kelly Rowland.

SALVATION

FOUNDATION

MOTIVATION

Is that FATMAN SCOOP shouting in the background?
It does sound like a cheaper version of Craig David's latest. Well done, Bernice.

Sasha was a mix of somewhat good singles, AWFUL SHIT like Ego, and like 1/50 FILLER CITY, I mean who even remembers Radio, Disappear or Ave Maria :manson:
"Disappear" is exquisite (I have a soft spot for "Ava Maria" too), so shove it

vOMYbZ.gif

This reminds me of "212" but not as good, still a pleasant surprise she's going the banger route again.

Lead single rank:

1. Drunk in Love
2. Crazy in Love
3. Formation
4. Deja Vu
5. Break My Soul
6. Run the World (Girls)
7. If I Were a Boy

it’s okay. I like the sentiment even though the concept of Beyoncé working a “9 to 5” is not entirely plausible (she’s a millionaire and a Goddess afterall, so why would she)?

I’m sure its release just ahead of Pride season is no accident and I imagine it will be big on Fire Island, Mardi Gras, Palm Springs etc. It feels like a grower and I would have liked to hear more of the gospel choir. I expect the video drop will REALLY sell it to me.

However, I suspect this is consciously a mere taster and will ultimately prove to be a LONG way from being the best track on the album in the wider context of its full song cycle.
We don’t look to Beyoncé for relatable content.

We want her to be BIGGER than us and BETTER than us and GROUNDSHAKING in EVERY WAY

I can’t wait to report back from Fire Island :D

i wouldn’t be surprised if the whole place hasn’t sunk into the sea under the weight of the gays CUTTING a RUG to this

I’m feeling so excited for the Moopy Gays who have yet to wake up and press play on this for the first time.

I was looking forward to a tuneless trap banger, and queen storms in and gives us K-Ro circa 2009 and we have no choice but to S T A N

Who the fuck is actually slagging this off? I mean, SERIOUSLY?

This is fucking TREMENDOUS :disco:

I was looking forward to a tuneless trap banger, and queen storms in and gives us K-Ro circa 2009 and we have no choice but to S T A N

It's more Ro-S circa 1993.

That IS the sample, right?

Beyoncé isn't usually up my street, but this does indeed slap.

And Countdown just auto-played afterwards, which also slaps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom