Saba
Bilam
Planetary Hearts
Janus
Stella
Chu chu
Aura

I missed the dad rock looking boy band

Listening to the Janus Wiberg track. It's bland male midtempo so I assume it'll win.

• Angry
Reactions: D5K
How typical that the Danes picked literally the three blandest MOR ones for the super final :D

Sand is the sort of upper tier of bland so THAT to win please.

Basim, despite singing about palliative care, actually oozed charisma and enjoyable vocals.

Janus is a chubby funster with actually a very pleasant MOR song, but it's professional.

Saba is basically MELFEST LITE.

So tbh any of these will be fine choices, congratulations Denmark on picking someone JUST FINE but unmemorable, and a POSSIBLE SLIM CHANCE of possibly qualifying.

I met a guy called Johnny at the hospice?! :ToneNervous:

Basim, despite singing about palliative care, actually oozed charisma and enjoyable vocals.

Janus is a chubby funster with actually a very pleasant MOR song, but it's professional.

Saba is basically MELFEST LITE.

So tbh any of these will be fine choices, congratulations Denmark on picking someone JUST FINE but unmemorable, and a POSSIBLE SLIM CHANCE of possibly qualifying.
I just switched this on, is it Janus now?

IMG_0907.gif

I just remembered the time they interviewed Charlotte Perrelli on this final a few years ago and she blithely ruined the result of the Melfest heat that was airing concurently. :basil:

Loreen's career via the medium of interpretive dance is certainly a CHOICE for this interval act.

Genuinely surprised Sand won :o I like it as a song but it felt a long 3 minutes live. Has potential though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom