Eastenders 2021

I'm slightly agog that they seem to be using TOMMY MOON to facilitate Janine's reintroduction - it's blatantly her (or her daughter - Tommy's half-sister) who's been contacting him online, right? As if the youth football storyline wasn't bad enough!

BANG ON.

Do we have an actual confirmed date as to when Janine returns??

I was hoping Suki would just change and soften as a character as a result of having a real friend, rather than developing romantic feelings for her.

What on EARTH? I must have missed that bit. She wants a piece of Honey?

It has been pretty TERRIBLE recently. I have really struggled to stay engaged.

It looks that way! I'm hoping it's just misplaced affection due to Honey helping her out recently, because there's a more interesting story to be told there than a standard unrequited love thing. I find Suki quite a fascinating character, and as Ellie says I would much prefer to see her opening up to actually having a friend for once (possibly her first true friend ever?)

What on EARTH? I must have missed that bit. She wants a piece of Honey?
They definitely implied it with that last scene in the kitchen, especially when they touched hands in the mixing bowl and then Suki’s look of disappointment at Ash coming in and saying she’ll stay.

I need to know all the details immediately :shock: Obviously it's some sort of scam of course :disco:

“You have children from various members of the Moon family and even some from your own.”

God , how I have missed her POISON.

Reactions: COB
I've been dipping in this week to catch Janine's return (Eastenders is occasionally a trash tv guilty pleasure). Charlie Brooks is magnificent but bloody hell, the writing is even more terrible than usual. It verges on parody.

Has it been confirmed that she’s leaving? Ruby has just paid for some expensive experimental treatment, hasn’t she? In Soapland that could mean a cure.

I thought it was never actually confirmed her cancer was back, she had just been assuming all this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom