Eastenders 2021

Also I hate that moon faced Apprentice reject that's sniffing around Tiffany - I can't help but feel they're going to have him be a big racist or something (given the storyline with his dad), but we'll see.

There was some news concerning seeing a double wedding being filmed, as Denise and Jack’s wedding looked like Gray was also a groom. The only way that would happen would be if he was going to marry Chelsea.

• Wow
Reactions: COB
They're definitely longer than they were - most of them are back to around 25 minutes, but it would be nice to get a full half hour back soon.

I don’t have that hun. Here’s Sharon instead.
giphy.gif

That's all it can be surely, unless mixed prisons are a thing (they're not, right? :eyes:). Martin keeps falling for bisexual women :disco:

Further details of the GROUNDBREAKING Coronation Street and Hollyoaks crossovers have been REVEALED and this year’s soap stunt week PALES IN COMPARISON.

Tiffany grows intrigued while watching a clip of Coronation Street's Maria taking Tracy down with an epic rant about air pollution.

Kim reads an online article about Cindy from Hollyoaks and how she has been upcycling her clothing.

HOLD ON TO YOUR ETHICALLY SOURCED HATS.

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Reading about someone from Hollyoaks will be JUST THE THING to snap Kim out of moping about her dead husband :disco:

I hope Eastenders do their bit for reusability by having SANDY and ROBBIE ROSCOE as the surprise Hollyoaks crossover.

Roscoes.png

Please tell me Tish Dean has shorter hair in real life and doesn’t wear those disgusting ratty pinned in extensions we just saw from the back? PLEASE tell me she just wears them to play our GLAMOROUS SHAZZA.

Do I just have a bad memory or does Sean seem like a totally different person?

Classic Eastenders on Drama Channel (streaming for free on UKTV) have just reached November 1998. Billy and Jamie just introduced, Mel Owen been in it for a couple of weeks, Cindy dead off screen and leading up to Tiffany's death very very soon. What a great year. It's weird watching Bianca pregnant with Liam at one moment and then adult Liam in the current episodes.

I actually quite like that twist, obviously it's shoehorned in and wasn't planned at the time but towards the end Dennis WAS shown as occasionally going off with potentially dodgy mates and stuff - it's not inconceivable that he could have got someone pregnant, maybe she didn't even find out until after he'd died. Potentially a nice bit of extra guilt for Ian when (if?) he returns as well, if they want to go down that route again.

Also I hate that moon faced Apprentice reject that's sniffing around Tiffany - I can't help but feel they're going to have him be a big racist or something (given the storyline with his dad), but we'll see.
Well, there we go. I really hope this isn't a long-term storyline, I can't bear it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom