Eurovision 2023 News

Are you going?

• Total voters
What's this business with the top secret guest performer tomorrow? Anyone in the know?

Don't know where to put this.

Fv8WktKWIAEufK-

I'm not going to read too much into that. Didn't the same press poll have Finland trouncing Sweden the other day?

It'll only be journalistic heavyweights like ESCFANWANKS and the other riders of the gravy train voting anyway.

I can’t see Slovenia and Croatia not beating their scores tbh. Sweden and Finland highly likely. Armenia a MAYBE but that’s me being quite ambitious.

Someone remind me how they do the scores again, is it the 1-12 lists from the jury via the country spokesperson first, then they add on the public votes after...from lowest to highest, or what? I can never remember

Someone remind me how they do the scores again, is it the 1-12 lists from the jury via the country spokesperson first, then they add on the public votes after...from lowest to highest, or what? I can never remember
Yeah, lowest to highest of however the jury scores alone finished, so the split screen will be the jury winner alongside whoever's winning at that point...

Wait is that right?

Can someone please tell me how big Loreen’s chances for winning are compared to hers in 2012, and Finland’s now compared to Russia in 2012?

I need to calibrate my expectations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom