Eurovision 2023 News

Are you going?

• Total voters
Although actually what a perfect platform for launching Louise's greatest hits - SO many backing vocalists lying around she can pilfer too :disco:

Can't see it now, but I saw a suggestion that BJORN FROM ABBA is appearing briefly. So it's probably that. Meh.

After Rita Ora, just what dazzling musical guests do we have in store tonight? A greatest hits set list from Mabel?

05070009-B1CF-4A47-8F1D-D73F7F5CAF25.jpeg

Anyway; while getting ready I’ve ended up in a youtube-Spotify 2012 loop.

How great wasn’t Estonia’s Kuula? :(

In 2012 she obviously destroyed the Russian grannies in the jury, but she still beat them on the public vote too, albeit by a whisker

Obviously Finland is NOT Russia that year, but surely it's going to be quite similar.

I'm quite amazed everyone is convinced she's losing the public vote to them, I mean she's hardly JUST a jury magnet.

But who knows. There are no FACTS based on an event that hasn't happened yet that are going to make the nerves disappear @SwirleyClamp :D

I'm quite amazed everyone is convinced she's losing the public vote to them, I mean she's hardly JUST a jury magnet.

Reason tells me that too, but maybe all the streaming is coming from people who don’t watch Eurovision.

Like Zu said, I just want it to be over.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I'd been feeling ODDLY GLUM for gay Christmas, but have just watched the HUMILIATION of Jay Aston on Eurovision Pointless and it has PERKED ME UP A RIGHT TREAT :disco:

I've gone for a crap last minute name change for one night only. I'm sure there were cleverer options but it'll do

There was a draw in this afternoon’s fake practice voting :o

Martin Osterdahl read out the tie-break rules, announcing that Armenia had won. The production staff member in the green room proceeded to recreate the reprise.

A last minute latest pre-final top 10 as I won’t really be able to post later

01. Sweden
02. Spain
03. Italy (yes this keeps growing)
04. France
FINLAND
05. Albania
06. Portugal
07. UK
08. Serbia
09. Ukraine
10. Armenia