Eurovision rewatch: Belgrade 2008 (20/06, 20:00 BST)

Oh wow what a run of songs.

I think Shady Lady could be an example of a perfect performance.

I'm not sure that a professional host would say any of that.

This thread is starting to seem a bit dead. Even Kalomira's tits can't save it.

I might enter 'Baila el Chiki-chiki' in the new improved Kalavision.

Can’t tell if it’s FDS or if the Eurovision rewatches are kinda done on here.

I think next week might be the last “official” one anyway

Also I find Secret Combination a bit strange; it’s perfectly fine but this year has so many 11/10 entries that it kind of gets overshadowed.

Has the host ever written one of the entries before?

Can’t tell if it’s FDS or if the Eurovision rewatches are kinda done on here.

I think next week might be the last “official” one anyway
I think it was mostly FdS. I say that we make a big effort for next week and then sack them off regardless of whether Eurovision Again are still doing them or not.

I’m on the edge watching those ice skates so close to his bare feet.

I can only assume that the gays who voted for him were on the edge as well.

It is a bit depressing. I'm not sure I'm going to bother with the voting.

I feel like the Moopy votes might be a “one for Martin, two for Martin” situation.

We could just declare Latvia the Moopy winners now and not bother with voting.

This year has three of my all-time favourite Eurovision entries (Hero, This is my Life, Shady Lady); it’s so hard to choose between them.

12 Sweden
10 Ukraine
08 Norway
07 Serbia
06 Iceland
05 Armenia
04 Greece
03 Portugal
02 Poland
01 Israel

12 Sweden
10 Iceland
08 Ukraine
07 Serbia
06 Norway
05 Portugal
04 Armenia
03 Georgia
02 Greece
01 Finland

12 Latvia
10 Norway
08 Ukraine
07 Greece
06 Armenia
05 France
04 Iceland
03 Finland
02 Sweden
01 Turkey

12 Sweden
10 Israel
08 Bosnia
07 Portugal
06 France
05 Iceland
04 Serbia
03 Germany
02 Armenia
01 Turkey

I can't believe the UK is ahead of Iceland and Sweden in the real voting.

Can somebody fish out the original thread for this contest please?

Well I meant the whole rewatch thing. Time to pop it to bed until next year.
Next week is the final Eurovision Again so I'll keep an eye on that, but yeah after that it's probably done. Although I have a hunch next week could be 2012 as it's an incredible year that they haven't done yet (and we have).

2008 was the first one I attended LIVE so it has special memories. Can't quite believe it was 12 years ago. I had great tickets in the second row down the front on the right hand side. I was hoping Greece would win but I also had Armenia and Ukraine in my top 3 so I was quite pleased with most of the results despite the winner. I don't think ANY of my friends wanted Russia to win.

The meltdown on here when people realise how badly Sweden is doing in the voting is one of my favourite threads on here of ALL TIME. I like the song a LOT, but I can totally see how it flopped HARD.

Next week is the final Eurovision Again so I'll keep an eye on that, but yeah after that it's probably done. Although I have a hunch next week could be 2012 as it's an incredible year that they haven't done yet (and we have).
We could do a final 1999 rewatch SEND OFF

I will nominate 2014 for the big rewatch send off. Frankly, we should do that next Saturday regardless of what Eurovision Again are planning.

I will nominate 2014 for the big rewatch send off. Frankly, we should do that next Saturday regardless of what Eurovision Again are planning.
Why did we stop weekdays, I can still do that. The weekends I have a life now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom