How many pillows do you use?

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
I've added a third pillow. I'm not sure if it's for me. I've been a double pillow user for years. It's quite a shock.

BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK?

VERY IMPORTANT

pillow GIF

I used to be two, then when we moved I got new pillows and they're AWFUL so I have to throw the second one off the bed every night before I'm able to sleep :( It's one of those things I need to sort out but haven't got around to yet.

I swear Mr Ag is NEVER HAPPY with his pillows. Buys about 3 or 4 a year.

I got 2 lovely memory foam pillows at the start of the pandemic and they’ve done wonders to my neck pain. Although they’re getting soft so probably will need a refresh soon.

I got 2 lovely memory foam pillows at the start of the pandemic and they’ve done wonders to my neck pain. Although they’re getting soft so probably will need a refresh soon.
Yes I love my memory foam pillow.

I have an acid reflux wedge pillow and then one ROCK HARD memory foam one on top.

If I’m in a hotel, two if they’re firm or, inevitably, about seven if they’re not.

Hmm. I’m trying to picture it :D I sleep on my stomach with my head turned to the side, which is probably bad for my neck in itself

Hmm. I’m trying to picture it :D I sleep on my stomach with my head turned to the side, which is probably bad for my neck in itself
I do the same, but have a three pillow inverted L-shape setup.

My face is facing the wall to the side of my bed

Used to be two VERY CHEAP ONES but now it’s just one firm quality one.

I got a memory foam one once and it almost paralysed me.

Two. One firm latex one underneath, and a down one on top.

I've been using 2 pillows for years. They move to any imaginable position during the night, i think.

So do you all sleep still on your 1 pillow/2 pillow tower? I roll around so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom