I woke up this morning and chose 'Bedtime Stories.'

Seriously, whatever you think about her (or don't actually realise about her), she is regarded as one of the greatest video artistEs of all time.

Yet more evidence of your somewhat...LOCAL tastes. 💅

I don't even know who you're talking about :D I'm just rewatching Arrested Development at the moment and I love that meme.

Also I know it's not the better version, because the original is quite special, but to my tastes I massively prefer the Junior Vasquez mix of Bedtime Story, it just HITS ME THERE.

09 Survival
10 Secret
07 I'd Rather Be Your Lover
04 Don't Stop
08 Inside Of Me
10 Human Nature
09 Forbidden Love
10 Love Tried to Welcome Me
10 Sanctuary
11 Bedtime Story
10 Take A Bow

Also I know it's not the better version, because the original is quite special, but to my tastes I massively prefer the Junior Vasquez mix of Bedtime Story, it just HITS ME THERE.

It's a great mix. So is his Secret.

06 Survival
10 Secret
06 I'd Rather Be Your Lover
04 Don't Stop
09 Inside Of Me
11 Human Nature
10 Forbidden Love
09 Love Tried To Welcome Me
10 Sanctuary
09 Bedtime Story
09 Take A Bow

09 Survival
11 Secret
05 Don't Stop
08 Inside Of Me
10 Human Nature
10 Forbidden Love
10 Love Tried To Welcome Me
10 Sanctuary
10 Bedtime Story
10 Take A Bow

Much stronger second half.

"I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me."

The Suedehead epitaph has been sorted.

I appreciate it more now than then. I did like it when released but felt she was hopping on to the rnb/urban bandwagon with a touch of added Bjork for credibility and it felt like the first time she’d full out done that.

If this had been released in an era when vinyl & cassettes were still kings then ‘Take A Bow’ would’ve been the perfect closer to side 1.

07 Survival
10 Secret
08 I'd Rather Be Your Lover
02 Don't Stop
09 Inside Of Me
08 Human Nature
07 Forbidden Love
06 Love Tried to Welcome Me
08 Sanctuary
11 Bedtime Story
08 Take A Bow

Human Nature has always been a 10 of course, but I’ve grown tired of it (I think since its awful revival with that version with Britney) and if I were at home now and was listening to the album and was allowed to only skip one song then it would be it.

#imnotsorry

Human Nature has always been a 10 of course, but I’ve grown tired of it (I think since its awful revival with that version with Britney) and if I were at home now and was listening to the album and was allowed to only skip one song then it would be it.

#imnotsorry

I grew tired of it but it's come back for me.

I think she needs to retire it tour-wise, though. It just shows you've not had anything else interesting enough to say on the subject for 30 years, love...

I grew tired of it but it's come back for me.

I think she needs to retire it tour-wise, though. It just shows you've not had anything else interesting enough to say on the subject for 30 years, love...

Exactly, it worked back then and was the perfect fuck you song, but nowadays with her current awful persona, no thanks.

07 Survival
10 Secret
06 Don't Stop
06 Inside Of Me
10 Human Nature
09 Forbidden Love
06 Love Tried to Welcome Me
09 Sanctuary
05 Bedtime Story
11 Take A Bow

Oops