Iguana and Soldi LEAVE (Will of the people)

Iguana and Soldi LEAVE (Will of the people)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, I can't stop thinking about it.

Could it be that the gif stimuli moving around in our peripheral vision disrupt our brain's tendency to fill in the data in the peripheral spectrum?
Hence the distress???
:HairFlip:

Question for those that feel queasy from the gif avatars: can you read in a moving car? I can and they don't bother me, but I wonder if there is a correlation

Question for those that feel queasy from the gif avatars: can you read in a moving car? I can and they don't bother me, but I wonder if there is a correlation

I absolutely can’t, I get motion sickness doing that (but trains are alright if I’m near a window and it’s not pitch black)

I also get the sort of reverse motion sickness like the gif thing when I play video games with any sort of immersive camera angles.

gifs are fine for me though

Reactions: RJN
@Diddy, please change your avatar

Two of my favourite posters have gone down this route and they’re sending my brain into a spin

I have always suffered from terrible motion sickness. I actually can’t even do a 360 turn without immediately feeling sick. Even a short car journey makes me queasy. It’s one of the reasons I moved to London!

I can’t read on a bus or in a car, even without reading I’m usually nauseous when in a moving vehicle.

I can't read on buses or trains when they're moving because it gives me motion sickness, always has back to being a kid. I also can't sit on the backwards train or bus seats for the same reason. I'm fine if I look out of the window but if I look into the carriage with the scenery in my peripheral vision I get sick. The year I chose to go on a boat sea-fishing for my birthday (fishing from the boat) I spent the whole day leaning over the side of the boat while everybody else had a brilliant time, I couldn't even stand up it made me that ill!

You might be onto something here!

Reactions: RJN
Could somebody please make me a static version of my avatar for Friday, I'd hate to lose him :(

• Care
Reactions: GNL
All these posters not changing their vote even after nearly killing Floppet :(

I can't read on buses or trains when they're moving because it gives me motion sickness, always has back to being a kid. I also can't sit on the backwards train or bus seats for the same reason. I'm fine if I look out of the window but if I look into the carriage with the scenery in my peripheral vision I get sick. The year I chose to go on a boat sea-fishing for my birthday (fishing from the boat) I spent the whole day leaning over the side of the boat while everybody else had a brilliant time, I couldn't even stand up it made me that ill!

You might be onto something here!
Well my study (n of 3) has proven inconclusive

I have always suffered from terrible motion sickness. I actually can’t even do a 360 turn without immediately feeling sick. Even a short car journey makes me queasy. It’s one of the reasons I moved to London!

Oh god remember that time you threw up in my car? :D

I'm the same though, I still get travel sick and can't even look at my phone when I'm the car. I'm OK if I'm driving though

All these posters not changing their vote even after nearly killing Floppet :(

Bloody Diddy keeps changing his avatar to different gifs too! He clearly doesn't give a shit about the elderly. His name's made it onto my shitlist, unfortunately I don't know any blokes with Transit vans in Japan who could help him to see the error of his ways. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
The remain voters are the anti vaxxers of Moopy “but mah freedom”

Russian Interference
COB2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom