I'm sorry but 'Rebel Heart' is one of her best albums, and...

About 90% of my posts in this thread are jokey but in, all seriousness, when did it become the 'okay' thing for gay men to just piss all over Madonna?

" I FOUGHT FOR YOU! "

If you know you know.

I mean most of the younger gays on my insta became Madonna fans with Rebel Heart, so that says it all.
Maybe most people here are just jaded, dull and boring.

The albums?
AnimatedFaroffDugong-size_restricted.gif

I woke up feeling old jaded and boring I might post a pic of my bussy and of my face with that dog filter on just like you know who

I do really like later Madonna, she just lost the ability to self-edit, like Tori for a while but Tori has made a course correction with recent albums. Hence the need for 'EPs', even if they're 10 tracks long!

Oh go on then.

01. Rebel Heart (Original edit)
02. Living for Love
03. Ghosttown
04. Devil Pray
05. Beautiful Scars (Original take)
06. Addicted
07. Body Shop
08. Joan of Arc
09. Veni Vidi Vici
10. Alone With You
11. Never Let You Go
12. Borrowed Time (Original edit)
13. Iconic
14. Inside Out
15. HeartBreakCity
16. Hold Tight
17. Wash All Over Me
18. Messiah

Q Magazine - ****
Rolling Stone - ***1/2
NME - 6
Pitchfork - 3
Heat - *****
Take A Break - favourable

Last edited:
Oh go on then.

01. Rebel Heart (Original edit)
02. Living for Love
03. Ghosttown
04. Devil Pray
05. Beautiful Scars (Original take)
06. Addicted
07. Body Shop
08. Joan of Arc
09. Veni Vidi Vici
10. Alone With You
11. Never Let You Go
12. Borrowed Time (Original edit)
13. Iconic
14. Inside Out
15. HeartBreakCity
16. Hold Tight
17. Wash All Over Me
18. Messiah

Q Magazine - ****
Rolling Stone - ***1/2
NME - 6
Pitchfork - 3
Heat - *****
Take A Break - favourable

Where is Best Night?

I mean most of the younger gays on my insta became Madonna fans with Rebel Heart, so that says it all.
Maybe most people here are just jaded, dull and boring.
this post has overpowering cwej book of stats energy :D

My Rebel Heart EP:

1. Devil Pray
2. Ghosttown
3. Hold Tight
4. Joan of Arc
5. Body Shop
6. Inside Out

There's about ten more perfectly listenable tracks on it, in a background music kind of way. 2, 4, and 6 tower above just about everything she's done this past decade.

Hold Tight is also a cute little girl, although not a standout :love:
Everything's gonna -----

Although what possessed her to copy the Baby DUN Lie backing track from G. Stefani's flop single is beyond me
(Actually I know why - it was a Ryan Tedder thing and he's a notorious borrower.)

Again demo version was BETTAH

Everything's gonna -----

Although what possessed her to copy the Baby DUN Lie backing track from G. Stefani's flop single is beyond me
(Actually I know why - it was a Ryan Tedder thing and he's a notorious borrower.)

Again demo version was BETTAH

A quick Wiki look tells me Ryan Tedder is nowhere credited for this?? I always assumed the same because that backing track is BEYONCÉ levels of thievery.

all this Rebel Heart (Demo sessions) revisiting has made me fall into an Avicii hole and been listening to his songs during the weekend. As basic as they sound now, I really miss his signature bleeps and bloops, when he was fairly new I thought his drops were bomb :( Gone too soon.

That fake Spotify profile better upload this and the demos for Revolution and the Avicci version of Borrowed Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom