Is anyone else having POSTING ISSUES?

Me and Moopy we have issues.

Sometimes it won’t let me post

9DDA2341-C270-4DDA-8C3E-C6FF6A8E1CF0.jpeg

also sometimes it won’t let me like or reply and tells me to get cookies or something

Seems ok now. I’ll keep you posted.

I was having issues with 'Like' as well - sometimes it wasn't giving me the options and asking me to confirm I wanted to like the post. As some of you know, I much prefer a basil to a like.

Embeds are being a bit weird lately - but only intermittently. Few days ago I was being asked to do captia to access YouTube embeds, another time the Spotify links on a page were saying timed out, and yesterday I was being asked to log in to Twitter to view the content. They all came back pretty quickly without me having to do anything.

I commented after a previous updrade that it was a pain using smilies on my phone and some other (minor) issues. It's been like that for a while, but for some reason that changed recently and all goes very smooth now. I think it's fair to say that too. x

All the newer emojis are suddenly looking a bit crap for me on my computer (in Chrome) including my favourite one, see below:

emoji.png

Seems like it is displaying as the versions native to your device. I'm not sure there is anything that I can do about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom