Israel 2023: Noa Kirel - Unicorn

I can see sister Kirel having QUITE the expensive taste in entourage wardrobe, and of course god only knows how much that video and the surgery to get her turned into a centaur and back again in time for the contest must have added up to :disco:

Reactions: GNL
Also HIGHLY ANECDOTAL, but the arena was MYSTERIOUSLY FLOODED with light-up Israel-branded unicorn headbands for the Final.
I have no idea where everybody got them from, but I can ONLY ASSUME they were given out for free prior to entry to the arena rather than there was a GRAND MASS of Israel stans in attendance.

Again, basic marketing like that does NOT come cheap (Albania certainly weren't handing out ceremonial glittery FAGS to smoke on the terrace with the DAD for example :eyes: )

Those Albanian hankies probably didn’t come cheap

Those Albanian hankies probably didn’t come cheap
Made quite the mistake opting to all get them out at the worst possible moment during the pre-contest family reconciliation holiday in Berlin. God only knows how much the surgery to get them all back out of nappies again in time for the contest must have added up to. :(

Made quite the mistake opting to all get them out at the worst possible moment during the pre-contest family reconciliation holiday in Berlin. God only knows how much the surgery to get them all back out of nappies again in time for the contest must have added up to. :(
Probably didn’t touch the sides of that brother!

The Greek delegation was giving away t-shirts in the press centre all week. Uptake was… slow.
You could have at least got one of the t-shirts and auctioned it off with one of the green room tables.

I doubt they will pull out unless absolutely necessary (or taking part seems indulgent given the context of the time). Nor will there be pressure on them to ‘sit it out’ - not as long as the Big 5 is there (all of which are allied with Israel).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom