Israel 2023: Noa Kirel - Unicorn

Much more invested in this showmance than Tix and that poor girl he latched on to.
E2B7905D-3DC3-4065-8EA5-2E7818F8C599.gif

Undercover, I am a dangerous LOVER

They’re still together!
Love’s young dream :disco:

Hope she serenades him with her Mata Hari smash on a daily basis. Certainly one of my favourites although not as much as FALLEN ANGEL :disco:

fuck me i've just heard this. good luck ordering more pyro loreen.

YOU WANNA SEE ME DANCE???

*venue death count 100%*

A good pop song that is going to be elevated by an astonishing performance

MAE MULLER AGOG!
Fucking HELL @Kratz you were on one last week :D

Anyway I declare this more of an ENTERTAINING MESS than Armenia this year, but LESS of an entertaining mess than Eden Alene - Feker libi, so while I'm glad Israel are in this mode still they've got more work to do

Fucking HELL @Kratz you were on one last week :D

Anyway I declare this more of an ENTERTAINING MESS than Armenia this year, but LESS of an entertaining mess than Eden Alene - Feker libi, so while I'm glad Israel are in this mode still they've got more work to do
Did miss Kratz really go from ‘good pop song’ to ‘dog egg’ in the space of a week? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
First official remix of Unicorn 🦄 is out now and it's a banger! :disco:

Last edited:
it can engage in equisting (the fisting of horses)
Anyone can do THAT. Not very impressive, is it? Personally I prefer to not, but I'm sure there are some who would like to :)

According to this mildly scarring film from my childhood, they mostly just mope and make bad decisions.

According to this mildly scarring film from my childhood (:side-eye:) this tracks

She was fucking amazing. The song doesn't quite reach 'good'.

ALSO I just GOT the phenom-phenom-phenom lyric. :eyes: i thought it was FEMININE and I just wasn't hearing it right/she wasn't pronouncing it right.

Omg how did you not get it’s phenomenal, like, she was literally, saying the word, out LOUD?

• Haha
Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom