Israel 2023: Noa Kirel - Unicorn

Quite a lot of wickedness going on here. Poor NOAH put a lot of serious effort into those lyrics and copying the chord progressions of a L. Gaga hit :(

Sorry but this was hard listening

Love the studio version though :disco:

Reactions: Zu
Yes, I can’t say I especially enjoyed it. However, WELL DONE NOAH

I think the problem is just that most of you don't really understand music. When a composition on such an advanced level as this comes along you are overwhelmed and do not know how to process it - but it's okay, I understand your struggle and believe you will all get there one day x

I think the problem is just that most of you don't really understand music. When a composition on such an advanced level as this comes along you are overwhelmed and do not know how to process it - but it's okay, I understand your struggle and believe you will all get there one day x
Wrong thread babe! Here you go

Screenshot_2023-05-12-22-58-55-026_com.twitter.android.jpg

Israel Foreign Ministry :D

Yeah, this did nothing for me - just a disjointed song with a drag performance/acrobatics routine bolted onto the end. It obviously connected with a lot of people though!

Yet somehow Blanka doing much the same thing, charmed me!
This! Basic as it is ‘Solo’ is a better song and Blanka did it all with her tongue firmly in her cheek.

‘Unicorn’ was very much less than the sum of its parts

Oh I have no idea, and I bring NO SOURCES other than wild speculation online via Reddit and Twitter - but its a figure that keeps coming up.

I guess a performance is about more than the performance though - she'd clearly been in training for LIGHT YEARS K-Pop style prior to even taking to the stage and that alone don't come cheap, never mind factoring in glam teams, dance coaches, dummy runs, promo videos, PR, social media marketing AND SO ON.
The BOX at the start of the performance alone probably cost about 50K not joking.

Finances of Eurovision acts fascinates me as an ASIDE! I'd love to know how much each act spends each year in regard to staging.
I'd HAZARD A GUESS Malta probably spent the most on their stage show this year assuming it involved pyro too (I REFUSE to watch that CAT SICK of a song again), and Portugal a very thrifty last seeing as they didn't seem to have a stage show AT ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom