Junior Eurovision 2023

I hope the unexpected news of Estonia's debut has made @OutSynk's day just like it's made mine.

Chillingly, the baby that Birgit was carrying in 2013 would probably qualify for this now :D

Time for a comeback for that baby.

I also love this song.

Reactions: VoR
When is this this year? Must make a note so I can get diary appointments / alibis all sorted :disco:

It must be quite hard for them to sell tickets for Junior Eurovision given how many of their fans aren’t allowed within 200 yards of the arena.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am NOT going. But I am open to any surprise bops that might come out of it.

Who's going disguised as a school?
I had booked a hotel with free cancellation in nearby Monaco (so as to comply with the restraining order) hoping to make this my first one, but I don't think it'll work out now as the contest falls when I'll be busy training for my new job :(

Let's hope the BBC deliver again and maybe it can come here for 2024.

I had booked a hotel with free cancellation in nearby Monaco (so as to comply with the restraining order) hoping to make this my first one, but I don't think it'll work out now as the contest falls when I'll be busy training for my new job :(

Let's hope the BBC deliver again and maybe it can come here for 2024.

And after you bought all those lovely CRAYONS :(

Does France even have an age of consent or do they consider such things a bit BOURGEOIS?

Reactions: GNL
Do we still need to compete? We’ve already tricked the EBU into letting us host the real contest.

I forget that we actually won the ‘televote’ last year. Where was the Kaarja style protest?

Stand Uniqu3 - Back to Life.
It is already on spotify.
Not officially confirmed yet but probably this one.

What an early 00s ‘shown three times on The Box and never heard from again’ group name!

Not bad though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom