Junior Eurovision 2023

UK finishes fourth. Happy for them!

And a spot higher than Freya!

That Irish girl will be regretting coming back for her ‘yes, it is ME’ cameo

Random stats fans will enjoy the fact that North Macedonia has finished 12th on 9 out of their 18 appearances :)

• Love
Reactions: D5K
The jurors included Sven Lõhmus, Anri Jokhade (of "I'm A Joker" fame), Rafał (of "The Ride" fame), and Aaron Renfree formerly of the S Club Juniors :D

Very France to announce their 2024 entry super early and then not plug it in any way despite having this platform to do so :D
I don’t know if this is true but I read they were not allowed because JESC is part of the EBU and it has an audience of 30mil so it would be seen as advantageous.

I’m amazed (and impressed) the EBU care about fairness. They’ve had an home entrant perform as the main contest opening act, and a home competing songwriter as the presenter.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is true but I read they were not allowed because JESC is part of the EBU and it has an audience of 30mil so it would be seen as advantageous.
Well the 30 million bit isn’t true for a start.

“The 2022 Junior Eurovision Song Contest reached 33 million viewers and was hosted in Yerevan by AMPTV. ”

It won’t be far off that.
"Reached" is doing an astronomical amount of heavy lifting there.

The much more boring reason why Slimane didn't perform is that he was in Paris with recording commitments for The Voice, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom