Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.

G.U.Y?

• Total voters
Has an overcooked hot mess ever been shot SO NICELY with such a large BUDGET?

Literally, LIT ER ALLY a song about being fucked up the arse being floated as the third official single from a rapidly tanking album :D WHO thought this was a good idea

The video is actually TOO MUCH. Too many ideas, too many segments, too much budget. The money pumped into THAT (fabulous) mess probably could have cured HUNGER in a small famine-stricken country for a few weeks.

Let us not forget the MINECRAFT collab :D and a Kim Richards cameo too, because frankly WHY NOT! :disco:
rhobh-gaga-kim.gif

Was there even a third single worth RELEASING on ARTPOP..?

The video is better than the song. "Gypsy" probably would have been my ideal third single. "Fashion", "ARTPOP", "Sexxx Dreams" after that. This would be quite far down the list.

Plus about five other songs!
I don't know. There's a lot of other songs I love on it (especially Aura, Venus, and Manicure) but would they be hits?

I remember her phoning in to Scott Mills to promote this SINGAL, he was really trying to big it up as you would, but it just all seemed DEAD and OVER and UNCOOL at that point

Gypsy was definitely single worthy thats the sort of song she could re-release as a hidden gem

Venus absolutely should've been a single. It's such a noisy old racket, it would've been the APEX of the Artpop EPOCH

The ARTPOP album is one of the best things this bitch has ever done. Kooky, insane, nonsense GAGA hot shit and its peak! It's the album I come back the most :shy:

Dope is still fucking shit mind, and I've learned to appreciate Jewels'n'Drugs for what it is.

Although nothing can compare to the toweringly insane highs of Venus. I remember listening to it for the first time, mouth wide open, wondering what the hell was going on, thinking "she can't be serious", and then vigorously shaking and crying once the choruses just kept. on. coming. Compared to Venus, G.U.Y. is very felt cute, might bottom later. But it's still a 10.

This has put me in the mind to play the entire album to get the full ARTPOP experience.

I'm twenty seconds in and I need the proctologist.

To think Katy was putting out shit like Birthday at the same time as Gags was giving us AURA! Straights and basic gays really are the worst. Don't get me wrong, Katy is cute for a throwback, but they were just NOT on the same planet.

And that video is glorious. The Artpop sequence at the start is magnificent. I think my favourite ever Gaga moment is where she drags herself up and pulls the arrow out of her chest. Iconic Aries energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom