Lil Nas X - Industry Baby

Not sure I've ever felt so invested in someone's whose music I don't really like that much.

I was thinking this yesterday- I’m surprisingly invested in him and I think it’s making me want the album. I mean, I quite like a couple of the singles but it’s not my normal BAG.

I'm the same in that outside of the visuals I rarely listen to his music Montero (Call Me By Your Name) ASIDE. But I love HIM so MUCH!
Every new stunt he does, I just desperately wish I'd been lucky enough to have him to loon over as a gay kid growing up.

The album flows SO WELL on first listen. Very breezy and fun.
It's a tad basic, but 'Thats What I Want' is one of the most obvious HUGE SMASH HIT album tracks I've heard since Leona Lewis' 'Whatever It Takes' :basil:

That's What I Want is good indeed but the final track with Miley is fantastique.

I'm up to Tales of Dominica, and its one of my favs, along with That's What I Want and the singles. A lot of it is sounding samey, but maybe more listens will help with that. I hope its a big hit and it pisses off Republicans

The Miley track is beaut, and an obvious future single - but That's What I Want screams SMASH HIT!

Quite incredible that he still has multiple single options to pluck from this album. Reviews seem to be strong too!

Amazing that these are the lyrics, sung by a man, to what I think will be a massive hit

Need a boy who can cuddle with me all night
Keep me warm, love me long, be my sunlight
Tell me lies, we can argue, we can fight
Yeah, we did it before, but we'll do it tonight
That afro black boy with the gold teeth
He dark skin, lookin' at me like he know me
I wonder if he got the G or the B
Let me find out and see, he comin' over to me, yeah

He's good-looking to begin with but the confidence, boldness and sheer CHUTZPAH he radiates in this campaign elevate him to total SEX SYMBOL.

Whether you like the music or not (I go a bit back and forth), what an absolute KING.

We have videos for every track :disco: I’ve only managed to watch this one so far which is :horny: and :disco:

This is just SO GOOD, and also rather BEAUTIFUL. Amazing that some of the GAY LOVE SCENES are part of a big pop girl video. UNIMAGINABLE even just a few years ago.
I think it might be my favourite video of his yet, but when his canon also includes Montero, Industry Baby and Panini it's quite HARD to DECIDE!

So much iconic imagery from one campaign, I have NO IDEA how he's going to top it :D

I’ve become obsessed properly with That’s What I Want. And the video actually choked me up a little bit. This is fucking amazing that we have a pop star out there doing this. Incredible.

I just wish his songs went on a bit longer.

I just found out Industry Baby has Kanye West listed as a co-producer while at the same time he has a collaboration with the awful D*B*b* on his latest album, is he low key stanning or just coming for those coins :rolleyes:

Honestly

96F877BB-33F4-48E8-BD14-62E9FAFCED5F.jpeg

I like the IDEA of that cover a lot more than I like the execution of it.

Also how I feel about Lil Nas X in general TBH

Karaoke tastic

It’s very one note and lacks any of the pain and grit that the song is supposed to have.

Don’t get it sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom