Love Island 2021

Chloe has a whiff of Nicky Hilton. A Nicky Hilton out of her face at a 90s rave going on those manic eyes.

Well they really dragged that one out, the reveal of who Chloe was picking was the tease for this episode and they have blue balled us twice with it.

Reactions: dUb
Twitter is proclaiming this series to be dry, boring and a waste of time

I won’t abandon it just yet but I’m inclined to agree :(

I'm glad I haven't started watching yet. I may give it another week to see if reviews improve before bothering

Is that not always the same at the start? Although last night felt like nothing had actually happened.

Chloe sounding like Britney-held-at-gun-point-on-Instagram was quite fun (for 30 seconds).

What a HIT!
Obviously it would be better if it was higher than the previous summer series, but I really wouldn't read too much into it until we're at least a few episodes in. The TV climate is very different with the football at present and coming out of lockdown. The soaps are also considerably down on where they were 2 years ago.

Plus those overnight figures never include watching on devices (anything other than a TV), and I think with its younger demographic, Love Island has a disproportionately larger audience on those.

Chloe has the most irritating voice I have heard in a long time.

Chloe has the most irritating voice I have heard in a long time.
Agreed she really does but thank god they brought her in to spice it up, the other girls are collectively dull as dishwaster in comparison.

Now, watch the bloody public vote her bottom and have her kicked out ASAP.

Agreed she really does but thank god they brought her in to spice it up, the other girls are collectively dull as dishwaster in comparison.

Now, watch the bloody public vote her bottom and have her kicked out ASAP.

It’s just her irritating elongated DRAWL that pisses me off, but yes she does look like she will be stirring it up and doesn’t seem to give a fuck. I was wondering if whoever is left single tonight will be ELIMINATED?

I'll give it time but i'm not seeing a lot of PERSONALITY on any of them. I mean, only Liberty and Kaz can be described as actively likeable.

All of the boys are just missing a little something. Hugo is shy but not enough of a Dr. Alex-style simp to provide storylines. Aaron not fun enough to be an Ovie. Brad and Jake not likeable enough to be Tommy Fury or Jack Fincham. Toby is the only one with a bit of promise if he had the right girl, and I guess Jake could be a good villain if he breaks wee Liberty's heart.

That dumping was pretty brutal :D I was half expecting her to get a text during her interview to say she's not actually dumped but she's off to live in Casa Amor or something.

Shannon #1 trending on twitter right now. People are not happy :D I suppose if havent fully dumpd her, it makes sense to keep the outrage up till the end of the show.

If she has been dumped, then i think it was maybe a bit of a misfire. Poor cow quarntined for 2 weeks for less than 48 hours in the villa.

I KNEW she would go for Aaron. She totally had her flirt on with him by the pool.

I didn’t know anyooooonnnne. You know what I’m sayyyiinnnnngggggg. Do people really talk like that? :argh:

OMG these two new guys are both absoluetly ROTTEN and im not just on about looks! They're the duds that get shoved in as filler on Casa Amor week .. what the fuck is going on this year lol

Oh that Faye AIR STRIKING, BURNING AND SALTING of Brad was DELICIOUS :disco: What a little snake! And after he chose her and all!

Also POOR BRAVE BANGING SHANNON! After doing EVERYTHING IN HER POWER to get away from Aaron at all times, she gets ditched when Chloe was dead set going for him from the SECOND she got in!

Now THAT episode was exactly what I want from Love Island. Drama from start to finish! I can’t actually BELIEVE that most of Moopy miss out on this. SO FUCKING GOOD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom