Moldova 2024: Natalia Barbu - In The Middle

It appears to be free voting via the QR codes, when Romania tried something similar via Facebook we got DGT (and everyone’s accounts got hacked) :)

Moldova hasn’t sent someone new to Eurovision since 2019, which I think is a record for returnees in a row :o

Do we know who her husband actually is? There is mysteriously NO RECORD of it online?

Apparently it hadn't been announced in advance that the jury winner would take any tie-break so she might have an argument.

These appeals never overturn the result though do they?

This is an AI translated clip but I am screaming at how Natalia also accused the second place entry of cheating, live on TV on some talk show after the NF had finished :basil: For context, for the first 20 minutes of this after-show, the second placed entry and her manager were complaining about the result and how the public vote had been ignored :ToneNervous:

Natalia was confirmed as the representative. The broadcaster doubled down on their choice to let the jury be the tiebreaker in the selection process, because according to their investigation over 1000 votes of the second placed entry were invalid and many of her votes also came from “exotic countries” such as Aruba, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Indonesia or Vietnam :D

I guess anywhere is ‘exotic’ when you’re in Moldova

This has been given a revamp with better production:

I actually really quite like it, although I appreciate it’s unlikely to qualify

God both Hera Bjork and Natalia Barbu really ought to be ASHAMED of themselves - what limp comebacks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom