Moopy Family Fortunes 2020 - Round Two Results

Fucking San Marino?! The vast numbers for that suggest Eurovision influencing. Swap football for Eurovision in that question and you'd get the same result. In fact I'm sure we've had that in the past. Should've seen it coming.

Although yay two top 10s, can't wait to be dropped next week.

Fucking San Marino?! The vast numbers for that suggest Eurovision influencing. Swap football for Eurovision in that question and you'd get the same result. In fact I'm sure we've had that in the past. Should've seen it coming.

Although yay two top 10s, can't wait to be dropped next week.
fuck knows why I said Liechtenstein

Holy shit I don’t know how I managed to claw back a top 10 from that start, and 2nd overall :disco:

Wish I’d seen the joker round this time, I didn’t even enter!

JOKERS

So the right answer this week was A4 B6, but once again nobody got both right. As the only person who got question A right, Suomi wins a joker for round 3. A few posters answered B6, and between them, the person that finished higher in this second round is David_5000, so he wins the second joker. Both must be used in Round 3.

I think I've heard of it purely through Moopy. Couldn't tell you how it goes.

even her fans can't, it's all over the place and yet very nothingy. a rare feat of a song that one.

the mariah question was a mind fuck. i had to check which hadn't gotten to number 1 and i'm something of a fan.

I hoped for a bit of str8 / non-superfan solidarity with When You Believe, it was the first one on her Wikipedia page I’d heard of that wasn’t a number 1. I assumed similar logic would apply for others.

Reactions: GNL
Not that it matters much, but the easier way to use the Joker to stop any score confusion is to treat it as a 'ghost' vote. Therefore if two answers both get 12 points, then rather than pulling your hair out over which one deserves 13 points, just assign 12 points to the joker.

But it's not my game :)

the mariah question was a mind fuck. i had to check which hadn't gotten to number 1 and i'm something of a fan.
Oh I thought Anytime You Need a Friend was famously one that underperformed when she was at her peak, despite being quite acclaimed.

Oh I thought Anytime You Need a Friend was famously one that underperformed when she was at her peak, despite being quite acclaimed.

i used to know a whole bunch of stats but i think i've cleared them out of my memory now. first 7 singles to reach number 1 in the us? or was that whitney? oh i give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom