Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020 - The Final (RESULTS TONIGHT AT 7PM)

There was always something a little OFF about that girl...

20200603-165950.jpg
:D!

My NEW predictions:

Norway - Spirit In The Sky and Attention
UK - Flying the Flag and Cry Baby
Portugal - Quero Ser Tua
Denmark - Fly on the Wings of Love
Luxembourg - Croire
Ukraine - Shady Lady (Bev obviously) and Tick Tock
San Marino - VOLA or whatever it was called

Marks out of 10 please @COB :weed:

Reactions: COB
My NEW predictions:

Norway - Spirit In The Sky and Attention
UK - Flying the Flag and Cry Baby
Portugal - Quero Ser Tua
Denmark - Fly on the Wings of Love
Luxembourg - Croire
Ukraine - Shady Lady (Bev obviously) and Tick Tock
San Marino - VOLA or whatever it was called

Marks out of 10 please @COB :weed:
I couldn't possibly confirm or deny!

God ‘Gravity’ would be a bit daring, what with all those what we musicologists like to call HIGH BITS AND SCREAMING :shock:

*runs to offy for more wine*

:D But no, I really mean it. I was there in the previous edition with my APPALLING vocals in the Euro Neuro rendition*, so I appreciate that those that can't sing for their life also give it a go for our entertainment. For those with terrible singing: I'm with you :disco:

*I recently found the video in an old youtube account, it was lost for 8 years and OMG, I forgot how embarrasing that was, and I'm not talking about my non existent vocals; it should have been deleted for good.

:D But no, I really mean it. I was there in the previous edition with my APPALLING vocals in the Euro Neuro rendition*, so I appreciate that those that can't sing for their life also give it a go for our entertainment. For those with terrible singing: I'm with you :disco:

*I recently found the video in an old youtube account, it was lost for 8 years and OMG, I forgot how embarrasing that was, and I'm not talking about my non existent vocals; it should have been deleted for good.
Oh I remember loving that :D

It was an EXPERIENCE that Euro neuro :disco:

Cannot wait for this HOT FUCKING MESS. I've sat through enough diabolical national finals over the years. Oh and two seasons of the AMAZING X Factor Malta, so I am GAGGING to see if this can hold a candle to THAT in particular! :D
OMG hooray!

Cannot wait for this HOT FUCKING MESS. I've sat through enough diabolical national finals over the years. Oh and two seasons of the AMAZING X Factor Malta, so I am GAGGING to see if this can hold a candle to THAT in particular! :D
:shock:

I hope you vote, Poplife will be very grateful :D:disco:

I'm already thinking about the follow up to this (which won't be happening any time soon, don't panic :tongueout:) so I really hope it goes down well tonight!

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom