Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020 - The Results

are we thinking Spice solo or the entire Spice Girls discography?

If the latter then surely everyone will be elbowing each other for Viva Forever?

It should be SOLO SPICE, because that's where the (comedy) value really lies.

I agree COB that a short competition is probably the way to go.

Moop Factor was fun for the contestants but a different judge pulled out from exhaustion every week and I think Dinlo went into exile on some island after it was all over.

Reactions: COB
ABBA only if every contestant sings like Rosie Ribbons

Can’t wait for the national finals version when we’ll get to hear ten different renditions of CICCIOLINA :disco:

I can't get that video to work, but I'm sure I'd be blown away by the TALANT

So what would we like as a follow-up? Bearing in mind that it won't be happening for a while, and when it does it'll take place over a longer period (as I I'm technically back at work from this week and will be gradually spending more and more time on site):
  • Moopyvision Karaoke national final edition - same as this, but you have to cover songs from national finals (Melodifestivalen etc) that DIDN'T quality for Eurovision.
  • Moopyvision Karaoke 2020 edition - didn't we just do this? Sort of, but this would be restricted to 2020 entries only (as nobody actually picked any for this!).
  • The Moopy Factor - not Eurovision themed at all, multiple themed 'weeks' with eliminations

I looked back at the Moopy Factor thread from before and it was great fun! But I get that it would be a lot of work to do again. (Having said that, it's much easier to record things and upload them these days than it used to be.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom