Moopyvision Karaoke SPICE SPECIAL - sign-up topic

Would you like to sign up?

• Total voters
Ah, but MOOPY is the voting public. I either have to get my cock out or create a video that makes Titanic look like Tulisa’s sex tape.
Oh I know, and I vote based on that too because I know what it takes to put anything together, but my Euro Neuro opus was all visuals and it flopped. God knows why :disco:

Oh I know, and I vote based on that too because I know what it takes to put anything together, but my Euro Neuro opus was all visuals and it flopped. God knows why :disco:
It was a landmark moment in Eurovision history, and I question the integrity of anyone who gave it less than 12

Yes you fucking cunts, I’ll send Bluebell round to bake cakes for you if you don’t sign up :evil:

I can confirm that both Spice Girls and solo Spice songs will be allowed, partly because SG tracks will be much easier to find karaoke versions for in most cases.

And karaoke versions get lots more votes than REWORKED PRODUCTIONS THAT TAKE DAYS TO MAKE. :angry:

Reactions: COB
Obviously in a fair world the reworkings would possibly get more points, but you can never predict what the public want :o

I have a couple of ideas for mine, and none of them will be particularly easy on the ears so be warned :basil:

Reactions: SDF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom