New album rumours

I'm not joking honestly. We all know she's been working on material with Sickick. Apparently it was an EP but the rumour mill now suggests there's enough for a whole album.

it doesn't really make sense that she'd drop a new album now or soon with tour rehearsals bound to be intense over spring and into summer. maybe next year?

I guess I just... don't want or need new music from Madonna anymore. it's so rarely worth the hype.

I guess I just... don't want or need new music from Madonna anymore. it's so rarely worth the hype.
this is it for me. I still love her and if I'm surprised by good music then great, but nothing she's done for the last 13 years has really stuck for me

I liked Rebel Heart, and 2-3 songs off Madame X. I have a SLIGHT appetite for a new album, but agree it makes more sense to drop after the tour and do the re-issues this year to coincide with the retrospective tour/40th anniversary.

The description "there's enough for a whole album" doesn't exactly FILL me with confidence about its quality!
“We slowed down the shit we’d sped up for low attention span kiddies on Tick Tock and suddenly we had an albam. It’s the NEW RAY OF LIGHT :disco:

The waitress in question

7456E20B-DC5E-439B-8E79-E14FD081354A.jpeg

she looked so good at the scammys omg. living for this hair on her.

The STOP FUCKING HATE readers are having a FIELD DAY.

Lorraine has SLAMMED her. :o

She looks good in the thumbnail! All she needed to do was sit next to Sam Smith.

I kid, I kid

I don’t care what she’s doing with her face and body - I only worry what musical genre she’s going to try next

Possibly. Such a daring statement. I think I’ll go on Twitter and said Kylie might announce some UK dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom