New Madonna Instagram thread

She’s cleared her account
Tour announcement presumably imminent

I Can't wait for opening night to see the faces she pulls while doing the hits she dislikes

Just cause you asked for it, this is Material cunting Girl motherfuckers

Oh I didn’t see THIS topic

tumblr_naol1oFekf1tk77fko1_250.gif

I don't mind the principle of "fuck off, it's my decision", but then she totally destroys any goodwill I have for her on this by claiming everything is a "distorting long lens camera" whilst posting the most RIDICULOUS touched up instagram photos as reality.

I think she’s overestimating her importance just a tad on Twitter. It’s none of my business how she chooses to look,I’m not going to attack her for it, I just hope it’s not stemming from an unhealthy state of mind but nobody is criticising her artistry, I mean she hasn’t disturbed the peace artistically in years anyway.

She just come across like a troubled teenager who spends 6 hours doing makeup and 2 hours doing lighting in her bedroom trying to get the best angle of her face, taking three thousand pictures just to get that one shot to put on Instagram so her 189 friends thinks she’s “fire” [insert various emojis here]

To me she comes across like a teenager who deliberately tries to force a reaction from others and then complains about them being judgemental/narrow minded.

She just come across like a troubled teenager who spends 6 hours doing makeup and 2 hours doing lighting in her bedroom trying to get the best angle of her face, taking three thousand pictures just to get that one shot to put on Instagram so her 189 friends thinks she’s “fire” [insert various emojis here]
OT: I’m always confused when I see TikToks of teenagers and young adults casually commenting on a topic while filming themselves putting on makeup. It’s one thing if you have an account dedicated to makeup tutorials, but otherwise, WHY?

Apparently makeup to young girls now is like music was to us. It’s engrained in their culture. The new generation (which Madonna considers herself part of, back that up to the beat kids) are all peacocks. The hunger games had it right - everyone in the future will put on a feather boa, high heels and 23 shades of foundation to nip to Tesco for some teabags

Apparently makeup to young girls now is like music was to us. It’s engrained in their culture. The new generation (which Madonna considers herself part of, back that up to the beat kids) are all peacocks. The hunger games had it right - everyone in the future will put on a feather boa, high heels and 23 shades of foundation to nip to Tesco for some teabags
:D I just can’t be arsed!

The hunger games had it right - everyone in the future will put on a feather boa, high heels and 23 shades of foundation to nip to Tesco for some teabags
Doesn't sound so different to me in my late teens, to be honest

Why does every post give off “oh I’ve just discovered I have a camera on my phone” energy like it’s 2004

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom