New Madonna Instagram thread

real housewives countess luann GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Madonna's content since she came out of hospital has been her best in years

If it's not the first one showing, I'm posting this because I just think the 2nd picture is stunning.

I suppose I'd better book my Amsterdam flights (it's so fucking close :disco:) in the morning once I get a final confirmation that my friend can't make it (I hope he doesn't cancel the hotel, so better find that out too, as that was our deal - I bought the tickets and it worked out the same expense).

If it's not the first one showing, I'm posting this because I just think the 2nd picture is stunning.

I suppose I'd better book my Amsterdam flights (it's so fucking close :disco:) in the morning once I get a final confirmation that my friend can't make it (I hope he doesn't cancel the hotel, so better find that out too, as that was our deal - I bought the tickets and it worked out the same expense).

Stun gorge queen.

I don't trust her photos, sorry
No one does and that's not the point. It's fucking social media. there's an auto filter on every iPhone these days and even on insta.
Do you trust Mariah's photos? Sweetie.
Please.

The hand belongs to the make up artist

I don’t understand the issue here :D
Oh. I thought he was referring to her unairbrushed hand in the other photo which contrasts with the rest of her. ANYWAY :D

:D Y'all are so pressed over a HAND!

Take Mariah's name out your filthy mouths and this filthy thread.

Y'all giving Mariah more attention than Madonna on her own thread :D Mod move this thread to Mariah forum plz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom