Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes

L! O! VE!? or H! A! TE!?

• Total voters
Oh no at the typo on track 9 of disc (o) 2 :(

Do you think it was a strategy to say there was no CD to froth up the loons into an “I WANT A CD” frenzy that otherwise might not have been so big?

Do you think it was a strategy to say there was no CD to froth up the loons into an “I WANT A CD” frenzy that otherwise might not have been so big?

Nicola claims not:

I was only granted the licensing on a CD format at 11:30am this morning. The vinyl negotiations took months. I was not granted the rights by the label or writers or producers for a CD format meaning brand new deals had to be done with everyone in the last two weeks. The listeners requested a CD format after the vinyl release. Proud of the team for delivering this today! ♥️

I suppose it is a very new, previously vinyl only reissue label - they didn't do CDs for the SEB albums (though they didn't do tapes either).

It didn't take me long to cave and order this. Nicola's (very short) clips and little track write ups for all the songs on Instagram completely sold it to me. Obviously the Richard X track, but the Dragonette and Biff ones too.

:disco:

:D at 'I purposely over cooked the vocals'

So many typos... "where", "avant guard"... I lost count. :eyes:

obsessed with this dramatic retelling of how Cinderella's Eyes came to be from the photographer Bryan Huynh's ig story

Screenshot_20221228-225544_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-225558_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-225613_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-225620_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-225627_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-225637_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-225643_Instagram.jpg

Oh my goodness, Crash and Look What You've Gone and Made Me Do (Sarah Harding) should come out as a mega EP full of remixes. I'd be lying in a gutter somewhere afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom