Non-Christmas themed films that make you feel festive

jyxz

User
For me, it’s got to be ‘One of our dinosaurs is missing’. No idea why.

Obviously there are ‘issues’ with at least one portrayal of a POC in yellow face but it was a different world back then.

C7510949-5890-464E-88E1-5DF0596F5510.jpeg

One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing is one of those films they put on in school in class as filler/treat to keep the class quiet for an hour or so, so the teachers could have a nice long break. Well, they did so in Devon in the 80s - but the skeleton head bopping up and down in the smoggy London is a highlight.

See also Tubby The Tuba.

I’ve never seen this and I have no desire to. Shall I hand my gay card in now?
Despite my love of :lolly: (and advanced years), I never have either - or at least in one sitting. There must be a reasonable chance I've watched all the various parts over the years. And I very definitely know all the songs.

I know I prefer this version of it, anyway.

1000000710.jpg

Same here :o I do love Mary Poppins though, maybe I feel like that's filled my Julie Andrews quota for one lifetime.

Oh moopy, you've no idea the trouble I had back in the day convincing the Katie's Bar bouncers that these 2 were actually gay, I thought we'd never get in were it not for that dildo, vodka miniatures and Gina G cassette falling out Kala's pockets when he started violently dancing when someone sang a few bars of Mary Kiani's When I Call Your Name.

• Haha
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom