O-Zone - Dragostea din tei

Nu mă, nu mă iei, nu mă, nu mă, nu mă iei?

• Total voters

Krustmas

User
Exactly 10 years since this started to become really huge in most of the world.

I still think this a triumph.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing to come out of Moldova.

Aliona AGOG.

13665794763.jpg

Never got into it. Definitely one of those songs everyone else loves, which means you're trapped on the dancefloor as no one else wants to go get another drink.

Always enjoyed this ultimate Euro nonsense and it's slightly more sincere Eurovision cousin Tornero.

I like how it was used by TI and RiRi, an inventive surprise. That viral vid has made it ubiquitous, now in a cinema ad.

What on EARTH? Seriously, when did people start properly liking this? I mean, it's not awful but I'd never have guessed that 9 people would give this 10/10!

What on EARTH? Seriously, when did people start properly liking this? I mean, it's not awful but I'd never have guessed that 9 people would give this 10/10!

I agree completely. Even at the age of 7 it seemed like a novelty to an irritating level, but maybe that's part of the charm.

It's not something I'd play very often, but I do love how shonky it is. And the fact that it's from Moldova of all places only enhances the appeal.

It is awful. The worst thing to come from Eastern Europe since Stalin. In fact it might actually be worse.

I wish it would just die :(

one of the guys was fit, i bet they haven't aged gracefully though

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom