Puss In Boots

LIVING ON THE EDGE OF LAW LAW LAW

• Total voters

Lockhart

Valar Morghulis
I don't think this has a thread, but the trailer certainly makes it look rather promising:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kFJUV8lILu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd have preferred a 5th Shrek movie to be honest, given how the last one seemed to be back on form, but it did end well. Puss was never my favourite character either, but it does look like they've come up with a good story for this.

Oh Shrek 2 is an utter joy from start to finish. Still my #2 film of all time, it makes me laugh so much. It really is ALL about The Fairy Godmother though :disco:

Shrek 2 is just Fantastic! As JohnKM said, Fairy Godmother is just hilarious. She 's my favorite villain, and the I need a Hero song at the end ( the one and only Jennifer Saunders) is maybe the best part about the whole film. Whoever didn't watch that , I really do pity him/her.

And Puss in Boots looks very promising as well

I watched this today (a rather poor quality copy anyway) and it was very enjoyable. The story was a little predictable at times, but it was very well paced. Being only 80 minutes obviously helped with that. It obviously wasn't as good as a new Shrek film (if we're talking 1,2,4 anyway) but it was good fun all the same.

i like the little cat that goes "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" but other than that i probably shan't be seeing this. i was like a bored fidgety kid throughout the first three shreks so i doubt i'd be WELL INTO THIS

Oh Shrek 2 is an utter joy from start to finish. Still my #2 film of all time, it makes me laugh so much. It really is ALL about The Fairy Godmother though :disco:

I wouldn't go that far, but Shrek 2 is by far my favourite of the Shrek films.

Among many great moments in Shrek 2, this is top of my list:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FCvkclwBRjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Fairy Godmother song and the scene in the carrige with the King both coming in close behind.

One of the most GHASTLY franchises in existence with the most unappealing central character, built around Mike Myers doing a SHITTY SCOTTISH ACCENT.

The peripheral characters are infinitely more appealing than the main cast, but giving them their own film is PURE FOLLY. I wish the whole caboodle would just FUCK OFF.

One of the most GHASTLY franchises in existence with the most unappealing central character, built around Mike Myers doing a SHITTY SCOTTISH ACCENT.

The peripheral characters are infinitely more appealing than the main cast, but giving them their own film is PURE FOLLY. I wish the whole caboodle would just FUCK OFF.

THIS.

A series of films targeted at MORONS. And don't even get me started on the MUSICAL :manson:

Last edited:
Someone should just FIREBOMB the stage at the Drury Lane and BURN THE PLACE DOWN with the audience in their SEATS

It makes that "Wizard Of Oz" "revival" (i.e. KNOCKOFF of the FILM with some truly CRAPPY new songs shoehorned in :manson:) look like "West Side Story"

A dozy girl at work went to see it at the weekend and hailed it as 'brilliant' and 'packed to the rafters'.

My cocked eyebrow and enquiry of 'Shrek? With Kimberly Walsh and Richard Blackwood?' was just met with an enthused nod of the head.

Haven't seen any of the Shrek films but this one here was really brilliant. Even the 3D convinced me. Lovely movie, all over the top. Loved the "Americano" feature in the end of the film.

Saw this today, not as good as the Shrek movies (expect maybe #3) but it was alright, probably a 7/10 moment really. Of course the Lady Gaga addition at the end automatically gains a point.

I thought this was awful. Not funny at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom