Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

RHOSLC-Mary-Didnt-Expect-Her-Unconventional-Marriage-Be-Trailer-002.jpg

This keeps getting better

I hope it was her aunt who got her legs amputated who was driving her getaway car

This is probably my favorite real housewives story ever

There's actually RECORDINGS of Jen's scam calls out there online, so there's no chance at all she isn't guilty.
This is all so wild, but I also can't really feel like I can celebrate it either. A max sentence of THIRTY YEARS could potentially mean Jen dies in prison, and I just can't really support that - she didn't KILL ANYBODY!

So bizarre she's taken to doubling down and proclaiming her innocence on social media too. I'd just DISAPPEAR!

Last edited:
She swears she's not guilty, which is quite incredible.

I really hope she's been allowed back to film. Her dropping out and the others having to dance around the issue could be a death knell for the series. Whereas her continuing to take part and this whole thing playing out on camera would be the making of it.

Her court date is set for October so I’m sure they will keep filming her in some capacity.

It has to be said that this is the FBI and according to the documents it’s something she’s been doing for 10 years. They don’t arrest people without enough evidence. I’d say she’s looking at 5-10 years based on my experience watching The Good Wife.

Of all the things for her to be charged with it’s sheltering a RUNAWAY!

Obsessed with this trailer. Obsessed.

(Could have left the scenes of Whitney spicing up her marriage on the cutting room floor tho :eyes: )

Can we talk about Lisa Amanpour's sit down interviews researching the CULT OF MARY THO? :D I love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom