Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

Jennie’s husband :goodgrief:

Also the way Whitney flipped on Lisa during that dinner :D I originally thought Lisa was innocent after they shared the messages but that setup was so clunky

I would usually think it a bit preposterous that someone would program a weeks worth of social events with someone to lead them up to the final event, in which they accidentally bump into their friends who just HAPPEN to own the restaurant and just HAPPEN to be the caterers who cancelled on the LGBTQ charity gala, and they just HAPPEN to explain this to Whitney unprovoked, but it’s so obvious this was Lisa’s plan all along, and her even pretending like it wasn’t, between the frequently announced VIDA tequila shots is just… :D

Obsessed obviously.

Is the Jennie’s husband wanting another child a producer led storyline to give her screen time, because surely no man in their RIGHT MIND would bring that up to their wife who’s had 10 miscarriages?!??

But then what producer would push that storyline on a woman who’s had 10 miscarriages?!!

She is the mother I never had.
FCBsqYDXEAkMnZK

I love how Jennie has gone in all guns blazing with a perilous life/death storyline. Meanwhile Heather's storyline is her pretending to talk to her 17 year old daughter about sex while they giggle. Heather is the flop of the season!

Jesus the latest episode of this felt like it went on for a MILLION YEARS!
Jennie's storyline is almost hilariously camp in regards to how DARK it is. Why would you sell your soul to the reality TV gods for THAT :D The husband comes across as an absolute monster.

Despite proudly wearing real fur :zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie: Lisa is carrying this season. The bonkers restaurant scene @Lucille so elegantly described above was the only bit of the episode worth keeping :D

And in retaliation Lisa begins her take down of Mary’s cult next week :disco:

This is what I've been waiting for since just before season 1 started, and that reddit thread was copied and pasted here.

I'm glad it's in the hands of Lisa, she's not going to let us down.

I just seen a clip of Andy saying the episode in 2 weeks is one of the best housewives episodes EVER! It must be Jen’s arrest and subsequent fall out :disco:

Just watching the new episode, Lisa’s shit-stirring is HIGH ART at this point, of course culminating with her casually inviting the whistleblower from Mary’s church to her charity event :D

Unless Jen accepts a plea deal (unlikely as she doesn't seem to want to admit any guilt whatsoever) she could really be looking at 20+ years in prison :shock:

DOUBTFUL she'll be able to afford a lawyer that will be able to overturn what is surely a watertight FBI case against her either :eyes:

I did love the foreshadowing this week of Jen and her assistant doing ‘business’.

Just been reading on reddit that the whistleblower from Mary's church died back in June :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom