Romania 2023: Theodor Andrei - D.G.T (Off And On)

VoR

Take it or leave it
National final February 11th, but we already have SNIPPETS in varying degrees of potato quality.

Naturally I'm ALL OVER the slutty bride and and her wedding band at 2.52 :disco:

I feel like Lele is not...assisted by that performance setting :D

Faralaes sounds like a bop. Guessing Perinita mea is the favourite?

12 Adriana Moraru – "Faralaes" 10 (initially a 9, but am having it on repeat and the more i listen the more it's giving me life)
10 JaxMan – "Bad & Cool" 8.75
08 Andrei Duţu – "Statues" 8.5
07 Andrada Popa – "No Time for Me" 8
06 Steven Roho, Gabriella, Formaţia Albatros – "Lele" 7.5
05 Ocean Drive – "Take You Home" 7
04 Amia – "Puppet" 6.5
03 Aledaida – "Bla Bla Bla" 6
02 Deiona – "Call on Me" 5.5
01 Andreea D Folclor Orchestra – "Periniţa mea" 5.25
Maryliss – "Hai vino" 5.15
Theodor Andrei – "D.G.T. (Off and On)" 5

Last edited:
In love with this SENSUOUS LIFELESS BOP by a 20-to-50-something woman/drag queen 😍

Anyway, this lost Moldovan entry feels like the clear favourite. May be wrong but Nelly Ciobanu in disguise feels like she's just got that something in a post-Trenuletul age. Doesn't feel quite there, but this could absolutely bring the house down with a bit of a revamp

Do the TWINS have an entry in the mix?

Or have their talents been cruelly rejected? :(

Lele a real SULTRY GEM on record (as opposed to filmed in a spare bedroom 50 meters away from the speakers)

How much longer must I wait for SUMPTUOUS LIMP BOP Faralaes to be uploaded to Spotify!

(though of course the GENIUS of this strategy is that I have undoubtedly thought much more about it and its LOUCHE CHARMS than I ever would have done otherwise *CLAPCLAP* :disco:)

They've started releasing preview performances of the 12 finalists this week. I for one wish Faraleas had been released first but I guess TVR in their INFINITE WISDOM are saving the BEST FOR LAST to drum up the hype for her iminent victory :disco:

This one came to life with good vocals and is fairly well-produced but there's a disconnect between the verses and chorus I can't get past yet:

This one apparently is the hot favourite in the polls and betting odds but it's all ended up with the vocals are all-over-the-place and fairly stiff performer. :D A lot of work needed to say the least.

All the more chances for FARALAES :disco:

Were the laptop notifications deliberate? And they appeared to just STOP THE SONG midway through. Unless my YouTube feed is fucked.

they're announcing the top 5 I think. The host seems to be having issues putting those numbers in reverse order.

A reflection on the preparation of this National Final. :D

Oooh Perinita mea is still in?! :disco:

some random peasant guy won :( :D
It was this

FotZhRDXoAAzEWN

They could have literally sent last years Moldovan entry but with TITS and they choose THIS?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom