Romania 2023: Theodor Andrei - D.G.T (Off And On)

I actually thought the performance became kind of CAMP as the unremitting hideousness went on.. Eurovision needs at least one of these entries a year, it just also needs them to not qualify

If that’s their attitude, why doesn’t the broadcaster just let one of the big record labels (i.e. Cat Music) take responsibility for the entry. I’d be quite happy to have a flaccid latin banger sung by one of their many identikit tartlets and himbos each year.
I do wonder if the bridge with Cat Music was burnt a few times too many though after Cat Music entered a few of their artists in National Final only for a "jury" (read TVR production) to end up selecting the likes of The Humans and Ester Peony instead. :D

Seeing this live in the arena I honestly thought it would be a less awful experience for both him and the audience, if we were watching him get brutally stabbed on stage.

He was sat a few rows ahead of me during the final. Can't believe the EBU don't even put aside a few front row seats for the non-qualifiers, or allow them to all sit round a couple of tables together in the green room!

Seeing this live in the arena I honestly thought it would be a less awful experience for both him and the audience, if we were watching him get brutally stabbed on stage.

He was sat a few rows ahead of me during the final. Can't believe the EBU don't even put aside a few front row seats for the non-qualifiers, or allow them to all sit round a couple of tables together in the green room!
After that performance, he’s lucky he wasn’t sent back on the FIRST FLIGHT BACK!

"knowing that the only part that worked was mine..."

His orange haired dancer Diana: :whatami:

You looked like shit
You sounded like shit
You were total shit
And the public agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom